rezEX Acai nutraburst / unauthorized charges on credit card

United States, California, Corona Review updated:
421 leroy dr
Phone: 1 866 762 8701
I have been trying for days to get a hold of Acainutraburst Co about them taking money from my credit card account (unauthorized) and explain that i am on medacations that won't allow me to take this product. I took it to my docters to get permision to take it and he dosn't want me to. But no one will answer the phone at this number they gave me. I would like a response from this Co asap so i can send this product back and have the unauthorized charges taken off my credit card.<br />
Mindy Cooley<br />

A  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I am also having a terrible time getting my free trial cancelled as Nutriburst obviously does not answer their phone.I will have to take time from work to settle this matter.What a scam! This is very discouraging, having no desire to keep using the product, an insaine price being charged to me, and this company being allowed to operate.Why aren't they shut down?
N  10th of Jul, 2009 by

rezEX Acai nutraburst - charging my account
421 Leroy Dr
Phone: 1 866 762 8701

due to major medical conditions I cannot take acai. They still charged my account for the product.They say you have a 14 day trial but you only have the product for a couple days before the trial expires.I have called on many occasions and was told the corporate office will contact me within 24 hours.I am still waiting.I want to return the unopened acai but they said they will not take it back.I dont understand why these companies are allowed to stay in business.
A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
i have been on hold with rezex customer support line for 40 minutes just on principle! the wait time went from 2 minutes to 13 minutes . what a ridiculous lack of response. this clearly requires legal action against this pseudo company. i never authorized them to deduct 76.00 from my account. i tried a free sample that did nothing for me and i have no interest in continued use. lets call 20-20 or barbara walters or maybe oprah . lets see what they can do...
N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
i also have called for days, and no one ever answers!!! i want to cancel my order, because if this is what they call customer service, they can shove it up there as*!!! i would like a respones as soon as possible to cancel my order!!!
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
i want to cancel my order!!! It is july 29th 2009, and i've been calling for days to cancel my order!!! First of all you said i'd receive my product within a couple days, it took over a week!!! I've tried to call to get some questions answered and again you let me down. I do not want to deal with this so called customer service any longer. I will take my business else where. and i will not recomend your product to any one. i expect to not be billed a thing, and if i am i will dispute it till the end.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I have just had the same thing happen to me. How do I get them to send my money back to me?
A  24th of Nov, 2009 by
I too am having problems with charges. I cancelled my order and shipped back the order I received. They received the product back but have now charged me for two months. I have been trying to clear this up with my credit card company for months. They state that since I did not get a return form from them they will not credit my account. They also state that since I did not cancel within 14 days I must pay for two more months. This is insane. Who in their right mind would return a product if they knew that they would still have to pay for it. Not only that they have charged me a second time. When I called the company I was told that they had a great legal department and that I could dispute these charges but would lose. So far they are right. I guess with all the problems they have with customers they need a great legal department. I plan to still fight these charges but no one should order anything from this company. They do not stand behind their customers.