Comments

Jun 20, 2009

unhappyperson - Here is the CPA affiliate network who is promoting Acai Nutraburst:

Convert2Media http://www.convert2media.com/

358 South 700 East, Suite B147
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
    Email:
    [protected]@convert2media.com
    Telephone: 1.800.689.1260 (toll free)

Here is the email and phone number for the head honcho and his bros:
    Ralph “Ruck” Ruckman

Public Relations and Media Buying

Accounting Inquiries

• Di
      Jun 22, 2009

I've been trying to cancel via the phone number they give and I can't even leave a message. It just hangs up after the message or you get a busy signal. People should stay away from this fly by night group.

Jun 26, 2009

I also ordered free trial and am trying to get it canceled .
    went on vacation for two weeks got home and had a new bottle in the mail for $74.94 and have been trying to call and cancel order but get know one, busy sinal or put on hold and then disconected, voice says wait time to long.

You are either short handed or you do not wish to talk to anyone so that they may cancel an order that they di not order

unhappy in Grass Valley, Ca

• Ca
      Jun 29, 2009

Ditto...Ditto...Ditto, the advertisement should say, free trial and we bill you without notification and no way to cancel. Someone needs to call Oprah and Dr. Oz.

• Ta
      Jun 29, 2009

I have been trying to cancel my trial order for over a week now with no luck. I sent several e-mails to the address it says to use to cancel when I was unable to get through on the phone. I sent this e-mail within the 14 day cancelation period and I just received a charge for $74.95. Has anyone out there been able to cancel? Is there any recourse? How can we stop the charges?

• St
      Jun 29, 2009

Acai Nutraburst is run by "RAZORMEDIA" and they can be reached at:
    [protected]

They WILL cancel the order for you and there is an actual person that answers! And even sends out a confirmation e-mail. Goodluck to others.

• Tr
      Jun 30, 2009

Hi,
    Ordered the free trial and 2 weeks later more pills came for $74.94. Tried calling the number and got all circuits are busy or the line was busy. Finally I got through and heard a voice message that sounded like it came from someones home. I then read another complaint post and tried calling RAZORMEDIA at 951.735.9966 ext 206 and it was a recording that told me to call AcaiNutraburst directly. I finally had to contact my bank and they had to issue me another ATM card and I'm in the process of filing a claim chargeback through my bank. Good luck to others!!!

Jul 01, 2009

Well I just e-mailed Oprah because the same thing happened to me. I want my money back. I'll be going to my bank today to do just as Traci did.

• Kc
      Jul 01, 2009

I just called the [protected] number and spoke to Lindsey...? She said she could cancel even though that wasnt what she did...I was just happy to get a live person! She did and confirmed my address and email and promised to email the confirmation now. this was just a few seconds ago...hope that comes through. Good luck all, that was the only number that has helped!

• Cl
      Jul 02, 2009

Hey yall...i went off of all folks..but i did call [protected]..press 0 and u talk to a billing specialist. And her name is Shannon, she canceled and sent me a confirmation which i now have.

Jul 06, 2009

This company is a complete scam! I called customer service [protected] and after being put on hold for 25 minutes, the happy Customer Service Guy by the name of JD told me that I am stuck with this product!!!

Something needs to be done about this company. I called my credit card company and they told me that they could not issue a refund since I had agreed with their terms and conditions!

What a stupid mistake this was! Do not even think about trying this product! It is a fraud!

hello all,

i completely agree! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!

if you have, i was able to call [protected], ext. 206 and i talked to Shannon. She canceled any future charges and I recieved a email confirmation. Good luck canceling this product!

Jul 06, 2009

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau online. I suggest everyone here do the same if you want to get your money back. I have attached the BBB link below. It only takes a few minutes to file a complaint. It will prompt you to search for the company you want to complain about. You can search by "Acai Nutraburst" and the BBB will pull them right up out of their database.

• Je
      Jul 07, 2009

This is definately a scam! I've trying to cancel since June 20 and you can't reach anyone at the phone number they have provided and they give you the runaround at the e-mail address they give you. I cancelled by e-mail within the 14 day trial period and was still charged $74.94 to my debit card and just received another bottle of the pills which means they are going to try to charge me again. I've called the number for RazorMedia but don't trust that they will cancel it for you because Shannon told me last week that she cancelled it for me and I received another bottle yesterday with a bill. I called RazorMedia again today and spoke to Lawrence and he said he cancelled it for me but wouldn't give me the number for the corporate office. He said that they are the only ones that are allowed to contact the corporate office and that he was going to send them an e-mail to get me a refund and gave me a "confirmation number" Don't try to call the numbers for conver2media..the head honchos.. from above either. Their numbers have either been disconnected, changed or they answer the phone and act like they aren't the person I asked for, when he answered "convert2". They are going to keep draining your account unless you do something to stop it! There's no way to cancel! I've tried everything! I've been doing this nonstop since June 20th!

• Mj
      Jul 14, 2009

I also received an unwanted shipment and was charged $75.94. I made numerous calls to the 800 number given on the invoice, leaving messages that were not returned. I called the following number: [protected]. I FINALLY had a real person answer just now. "Moe" could not find my phone calls in his database, and thus could not refund the total amount, he said. When pressed, he eventually agreed to credit my credit card with $50.94, saying there was a $25 fee for returns. He gave me a transaction number and said I would receive a confirmation email. Moments later, an email appeared with a cancellation number. Hopefully, this will end this month of frustration.

• Ni
      Jul 16, 2009

I have been using Acai Nutraburst and I love it! I have much more energy and feel great. I had a couple questions about my home delivery program so I called [protected] and spoke to Shannon, she was extremely nice and helpful! She transferred me to customer service and they took care of me right away.

• Sh
      Jul 29, 2009

A complete scam. I asked to speak to a supervisor today and after a 5 min. spiel from her, we got disconnected! Then I hear from another friend that the disconnection happened to her several times. They just hang up. I do not want to pay ANY of the charge and will fight this to the end. They say read the terms and conditions---why don't they send it along with the pills!!! I checked for it and there was nothing about a charge for additional pills. They don't even give you enough time to try them!!

Shelby in Fl.

Jul 31, 2009

Please, all of you register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau! I did, but I didn't get anywhere because I was the only one. They have to be able to build up a case before they can pursue an investigation!

• Ju
      Aug 03, 2009

They will cancel your order, but charge you $25 even when the product is returned. I asked to speak to a supervisor or for their attorney's number but they refused to give it. My credit card company filed a dispute and said I will not have to pay it, but my daughter's Bank- Bank of America says they will not stop the charges for 3 weeks while it looks into her dispute. Judy in Fl

• Ju
      Aug 03, 2009

Called Steve Howe with number listed above. He said that Acai Nutraburst is not their company, but was suppose to pay them to put an ad in something to promote the product. He stated that they are having a hard time collecting the fee owed to them from the company. He sounded very annoyed as well and stated that they will not be dealing with them in the future. I don't know if he was lying or not, however sounded legit.

• Di
      Aug 12, 2009

I agree with you all except for the one that said that it was great and she loved it! I did not have time to find out if I loved it or not before I was sent another bottle and charged 74.94 for something I did not order! Yes, we all need to report them to the bbb! I had called twice, first time I was told I would get refund in7 to 10 days!!! 2 weeks passed and nothing, called back today and now they say I won't get back but $49.94!!! It is robbery!!! I will never do this again! You can not trust these people!! I will be filing a complaint and to everyone one else that has been ripped off please do the same so that more innocent people will not be hit with this same scam that we were hit with!

• Ke
      Feb 24, 2010

Agreed that Acai Nutraburst is a BS product and now the company, Razor Media, is out of business. As an Internet Attorney for 7 years I can tell you that Convert2media is not the one to blame here. They mearly provide the technology that tracks the clicks and leads, etc. A word of caution moving forward folks, read the fine print.