Rexo Corp / Rexo Corp Scam

I also answered an ad on craigslist for an admin assistant position. This morning I got the identical email the others in this post received. It definitely is a scam to get your personal information. In this bad economy, when so many of us honest job seekers, why do scammers prey on us!?! It's outrageous!!!

Bl

Comments

• Ki
      25th of May, 2009

Naturally I was going to check out any company that thought it had the right to check me out on that level! Some actual companies really do snoop so as to not shoulder their fair share of risk; they look for risk factors in order to avoid applicants that posess them. Never patronize those companies (they include an office supply store, an electronics chain, a pizza chain and a hotel/restaurant chain;) as this is the very essence of prejudice. icantcomplain2.blogspot.com

• Wo
      28th of May, 2009
    Rexo Corp - Craig's List
    Worried Mom
    Des Moines
    Iowa

My daughter called me this morning and told me she had applied for a job that was on Craig's list. Then, almost "immediately" received an e-mail from REXO Corp. "THANK GOD" she had the good sense to Google the name "before" answering her e-mail from them.

• Al
      31st of May, 2009

Thank you for your post...I just received an email from them & I googled them first & found this website...There ought to be a law!

• Li
      1st of Jun, 2009

I also applied for a job, but got the form letter several days later. Sounded good so I went to their site to fill in the info. Ooppps, first thing they asked for was my bank, account and routing #. that was the give away. No way was I going to fill that in... Another scam.

• Na
      5th of Jun, 2009

Thanks to all of you, I answered a Craigslist ad and got a reply from them this morning. I was going to fill out the application at the web site they directed me to when I thought I'd do a search for them. I'm so glad that I Googled Rexo Corp before I filled out anything!

nadine

5th of Jun, 2009

I applied for an Admin job on Craigs List and just like you guys I received the same kind of e-mail. I'm from Anchorage, Alaska and the business community here is pretty tight knit, but I had never heard of this company. So before filling out their questioneer I Googled them. They were asking rediculous questions on the survey, my height, my weight, I'm applying to be an Admin Assistant NOT a model that information is none of their business. Anyways, thanks for the posts, it's obviously a scam! It's rediculous, not only are people trying to scam you in your e-mail box, but when you are searching for a job too. CRAZY!

• Bu
      10th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for posting... I was going to check out the site, but thought it wise to do some research first, you guys helped a lot thank a bunch

• Ri
      10th of Jun, 2009

I applied for the same position.
    Fortunately the first page only asked for name & address & phone number.
    I have already been attempted to be scammed before on craigslist.

Has anyone been affected by this scammer do we know?

• Me
      12th of Jun, 2009

Wow! I actually received the same e-mail this morning. I recently just graduated college with my 2 year degree and I've been searching for a job like mad the past few weeks. My director of admissions from college told me to search on craigslist for a job. So I didnt think anything of it. I started filling it out and was second guessing myself, for some odd reason, when they were asking me for my social security number. Well when I googled Rexo Corp, I was sent to this website. So, now I know. Thank you all so very much!

Melissa