Rewardsnow.co.uk / deduction of 19.95 from my account
Today (22/08/09) I received my latest Bank statment. The second to last entry informed me that a card payment of 19.95 had been withdrawn from this account by a Company called - rewardsnow.co.uk.
I have not heard of this company until today and I am absolutley positive I have never ordered anything from them.
How do I get my money returned?
My email address is - ken.[protected]@talktalk.net
More Rewardsnow.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Rewards Now - Taking money from card 
- Rewards Now - Scam 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - direct debit of 19.95 for 2 months 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - unauthorized charge 
- crecitscorematters.co.uk/rewardsnow.co.uk - £19.95 taken twice on same day 
- Rewardsnow.co.uk - this company took £19.95 from my my bank 
- Rewards Now - unauthorised payment 
- Rewards Now - Taking Money from my account!! 
- RewardsNow - an unauthorised transaction 
- Rewards Now - taking unauthorised money