Rewards Now / unauthorised payment

United Kingdom Review updated:

this company tokk my money out of my account unauthorised. dont even know about them and dont need their services. common sense tells me they are connected to quick credit score company where i signed up for a trial period. someone stop them. two payments of 19.50 came out of mu account in one week. its not on. bank cannot do anything about it, have had to chaNGE MY ACCOUNT

Pc

Comments

• Al
      Mar 14, 2010

Rewards Now are taking £19:95 per month from my account. i have had no dealings with this company and what they are doing is ROBBERY. Time for the public to take a stand against this kind of blatent theft!!! As an OAP I cannot afford to lose money like this.

• Pc
      Jul 28, 2011

Its a pity banks cannot do anything about this, scary!!! i signed for a quick credit score trial period, couldent get through to cancel before trial period expired only to realise on my statement that they took money off my account with another company i couldnt even dream of signing to, rewardsnow. I lost two paymentrs of 19.95 from my account all in one week. i never signed for this rewards now, not even interested. its not fair and scary when companies just wreck yoyurb accoiunt like that unchecked. Someon has got to stop this. There are a lot of people complaining about this, could we all be fabricating stories????? Definitely NO! Its not fair, someone's got to stop these people which am under the impression work together cause when i tried to cancel this quick credit score business, the sam call centre stated they were able to also stop payments to rewards now- so they are the one who took the money without authorisation in the very first instance. Common sense tell me that once you sign up for the credit score trial period, you are automatically signing for the rewards now rubbish...£40 pounds in one month unbudgeted for and for services not required is surely a million punds to some of us. Obviously my bank said they could not stop it as it is a card payment...SOMEONE STOP THESE PEOPLE. I have been left with no choice but to close my bank account which I had for years as advised by my bank, next time they take the money unauthorised, still the bank cannot do nothing.

• Pc
      Jul 28, 2011

common sensen and good, genuine practice tells me i should have been clearly infomed about this rewards now nonsense

• Lw
      Sep 13, 2011

How is it that in this country, with all it advancement, criminals can defraud people so openly and blatantly as the REWARDSNOW.CO.UK people are able to do?

Feb 02, 2012

This has happened to me aswell i signed up for a feww trial and they said not to worry we will not take any money out your account its just to verify your identity, i couldnt actually access my credit score atall either so i forgot about the whole thing only to realise before xmas just gone they had taken nearlly 300 pound in payments from my account for the last 7-8 months i had not notices the two payments every month one for credit socre 19.95 and the other one for rewards now for 19.95... i cant belive the banks can not do anything about this, my bank has got the money back for me they put it straight into my account the next day as i reported it as fraud... advice toanyone dont tell them you gave them your card details as they will put you through to chargebacks section who can take months to get your momney back and probably dont in the end because of the small print, when you call your bank report it as fraud and say you have not got a clue what either transactions are about and that you have never agreed to any of this... this is when it becomes fraud and the situation is taken more seriously... they tried to argue with me about this aswell even my own bank it took me 20 minutes of demanding to speak to a manager and assuring them that i had not aurtharised the transacrtions that they then accepted it as a fraud case... they put the money straight back into my account the next day as it was fraud and i have not heard anythign since... this rewards now and credit score matters must have a processing bank to take card payments which wil be either hsbc streamline world pay or barcleys, and with the amounf of complaints they are getting if you look into it and see what they are doing it is easy to see that they are screwing people... bout do you know why their bank wont close their card processing facility down because they are probably screwing hundreds of thousands of people out of hundereds of thousands of pounds and half the people probably accept the losss and do nothing, the banks dont care because they are probably making god knows how much a year in processing fees from the scam... if their processing bank actually gave a [censored] then they would block their merchant accoutn from trading... its total corruption the world revolves around money... its quite simple you have to act on it yourself dont put your card details anywhere every on the internet unless its on a well know site.