Rewards 660 / unable to contact their office for payment

United States Review updated:
Phone: 619-646-6107

I AM A CUSTOMER AND I HAVE TRIED FOR DAYS TO CONTACT REWARDS CUSTOMER SERVICE. THIS IS NOT A TOLL FREE NUMBER, I AM EMPLOYED FOR THE CRUISE SHIP INDUSTRY AND I AM NOT AVAILABLE MANY TIMES WHEN MY PAYMENT IS DUE AND I ALWAYS PAY ELECTRONICALLY BY TELEPHONE. M WHEY IS THERE SUCH DIFFICULTY IN REACHING YOU? I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE LATE FEES ATTACHED WHICH WILL PREVENT ME FROM MY INCREASE S AND REPOET ME LATE. I AM ESTABLISHING A NEW CREDIT HISTORY AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. PLEASE ADVISE ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THREE DAYS NOW AND 18 TELEPHONE CALLS WHICH IS LONG DISTANCE FOR ME, , UNBELIEVABLE WAY TO CONDUCT YOUR BUSINESS. JANET LAHTI [protected] OR GIVE ME AN ONLINE ADDRESS WHICH I CAN POST MY SECURE PAYMENTS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU EVEN READ THESE COMPLAINTS. I AM CONFIDENT THERE ARE OTHER HONEST CUSTOMERS HAVING THE SAME DIFFICULTY, OR IS THIS YOUR INTENT TO CREATE ADDITIONAL LATE FEES?

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Dec, 2008

TRY THIS NUMBER 1800-958-2556 ITS THE NEW COMPANY THAT OUR ACCOUNTS WAS TRANSFERED TO.

• St
      11th of Dec, 2008

DUE TO THE CHANGE NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS NUMBER WILL BE GOOD BUT TRY THIS IF THE OTHER DOES NOT WORK # 18663745816

• Mi
      12th of Dec, 2008

Google that 1st number-------It's not good that they're giving out this # -------very odd, indeed !

• La
      12th of Dec, 2008

I found some things on the net about that above number

800-958-2556

Did you get a call from 800-958-2556? Read the posts below to find out details about this number. Also report unwanted calls to help identify who is using this phone number.

Comments about 8009582556 number:
    Todd Marshall, Fraud Specialist - 2 Oct 2008
    Bank Card Services claims to issue Master Card Credit Cards on behalf of Master Card itself.

Clients have called my office on numerous occasions claiming to be duped out of hundreds of dollars at a time, as well as to receive harrassing phone calls from their supposed Customer Service agents.

As a Fraud Recovery and investigative Officer, I recently called their 1-800 number, and spoke to "Jody Hammond" on behalf of a client of mine. jody sounded confident and well versed enough to assure me that someone from her "customer service" department would return my call so I can begin a formal investigation.

I have yet to receive that call.

I urge anyone else who has received calls from this company to submit your brief story here. I'll check back personally.
    Caller ID: 1-800-958-2556
    Caller: Bank Card services
    Todd Marshall, Fraud Specialist - UPDATE - 2 Oct 2008
    As an update to my previous entry, one of my colleagues contacted the same company 30 minutes after my intial call and recevied entirely different info regarding the company "Bank Card Services".

The person my colleague spoke to claimed the company was in fact a collections office with offices located in Oregon as well as Arizona.

The very different types of business this company claims to be raises more red flags than I can count which has now prompted us to initiate a full blown investigation into the company.

All follow ups, as well as additional names and numbers ofthose we communicate with at "Bank Card Services" will be posted here as well as on other report sites for public access.
    Caller ID: 1-800-958-2556
    Caller: Bank Card services
    Todd Marshall - Fraud Investigations - 3 Oct 2008
    UPDATE to previous calls to "Bank Card Services"

On October 3rd, 2008 at 3:15pm EST I called their 1-800 number again and spoke to a supposed "Manager" named William Garcia. William Garcia was unable to answer any of my questions, and refused to give me the details as to what exactly their company does.

From my understanding, 'Bank Card Services' does the following;

1) They're a Collectins Agency

2) They resell Mastercard Credit Cards on behalf of MasterCard.

3) They debit "account holders" bank accounts directly through checking accounts as well as through their supposed "online bill payment processor".

Again, when speaking to William Garcia, he was unable to give me the URL (web address) of this supposed "Online Bill Payment Processor".

William sounded extremely confused, and became very angry when I mentioned to him that I was infact recroding the phone call.

William Garcia then hung up the phone.

I called their 1-800 number again (4th time today), and asked the girl who answered the phone to let me speak to William Garcia, to which she replied; "Sorry, there's no one working here by that name".

More updates to this will follow shortly.

I will continue corresponding with this company for as long as required. If you happen to receive a call from this company, do not hang up. Instead, do the following;

1) Act as if you're interested in their services.

2) Get as much information as you can about them.

3) Make absolutely certain you get their first name as well as their last name (of the person/agent) you're speaking to.

4) Make a note of the time they called you.

5) DO NOT under any circumstances give this company ANY of your banking information or personal identification.

The company, "Bank Card Services" is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY seeking to take your money directly from your banking account by convincing you they're offering you credit services and/or credit protection services.
    Caller ID: 1-800-958-2665
    Caller: Bank Card Services

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2008

The Rewards 660 Visa® credit card program was recently terminated because the servicer of the program was unable to continue operating the program. MetaBank, a federally chartered savings association located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, agreed to take the program over rather than leave account holders without a credit card. MetaBank apologizes for any disruption experienced by Rewards 660 Visa® cardholders. Unfortunately, temporarily suspending account usage was necessary in order to transition the Rewards 660 accounts to IndigoTM MasterCard® accounts. Current accountholders should receive and be able to activate their new Indigo credit card very soon.

Please visit www.rewards660.com for further information or call 1-800-958-2556 seven days a week 6 a.m.-6 p.m. (Pacific Time).

Cal DeJong
    Vice President of Credit Operations

1st of Jan, 2009

I have this card for over a year now, and NO reference has been made positive or negitive on any of my credit reports, I am looking for other card holders (need at least 25) to go with me to file a class action lawsuit aginst Dakota State bank. I have contacted the President, Karlton C Adam at his home today...his information is as follows:
    123 N Adams Ave
    Pierre, SD 57501-3401
    (605) 224-8536

I ask that everyone call his home and make complaints directly there...make his life misserable! If you wish to file a class action along side me regarding this fraudulent company, please reply to this forum, and I will be in contact with you from here.

• Al
      30th of Jan, 2009

I am very interested in filing a lawsuit against Rewards 660... What info do you need for me to sign up?

• Di
      30th of Apr, 2009

If it isn't too late I would help out with the lawsuit as well

• Da
      15th of Jan, 2010

TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF THEM TO MAKE PAYMENT AND TAKE NEGETIVE OFF CREDIT REPORT CANNOT FIND ANYONE TO HELP, NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THEIR FILES ARE, WON'T AGREE TO SETTLE ON ANYTHING OR HELP, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO. AS TO WHO AND WHERE I CAN GET SOMETHING REMOVED AFTER PAYMENT, PLEASE HELP. email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ga
      29th of Aug, 2010

i applyed for this card, never recieved it in the mail. couples most later i got billed for it, when i contated a represantative she took all my informations said she'll get back at me but never. as i was checking my credit score it happened to be in my credit file. colection agency calling harassing me. they need a lawsuit...

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2010

just to let eveyone know out there if you had the 660 rewards card, i finally tracked down the company that has the bill, it is called;Jefferson Capital Systems, 16 McLeand Rd, StCloud, Minn, 56303, ...#1-800-281-2793, that is a collectors office and i am sure you will find your bill there, mine is!!!