RewardMeMoreTechnique / Unauthorized bank withdrawal

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-5462285

REWARDMEMORETECHNIQUE:

Who are these people? How and WHY have they obtained access to my personal bank account? I never made an authorized a purchase that company. I only found out about rewardmemore when I tried to make a withdrawal at my ATM and there was insufficient funds in my account. I printed out my bank statement at home. That's how I discovered their name and phone number. I took a copy of your complains from this web site to my bank and their going to handle it.

I made my first debit card purchase for a CD R from GROWING RICH WITH GOOGLE. They are the only people I used my debit card for a purchase and the only company who had legal access to my account number. I cancelled the order after some investigation on line about who they were affiliated with or not. Google and Growing Rich with Google are not affiliated with each other. Additionally, there's more than one Raven Media. The authentic Raven Media is in Germany and has a comment about the Utah's Raven: "We are however aware of a serious scam involving mainly american citizens where a CD is supposedly only costs a few dollars to cover shipping costs. One of the companies behind the "scam" is Raven Media. I'm not accusing anyone of internet fraud. Some is responsible and/or negligent and using a .99 cent CD to get your personal info. "Let the bank handle it".

Comments

• Ba
      27th of Jan, 2008

I, too, purchased a CD from Growing Rich With Google, being under the impression it was with Google, the browser. I was also told all I had to pay was shipping. Later, I changed my mind and told them to cancel the transaction. I thought that would take care of it. Then on 12-31-07, I was charged $33.87 on my debit card from REWARDMEMORETECHNIQUE. After reading the above complaint, I am taking a copy of the complaint to my bank and turning everything over to them to take care of it.

• Sr
      10th of Feb, 2008

Hi,

I also encoutered the same problem. My card had an unauthorized transaction saying "Rewardmemore" on the statement. The problem was resolved by my bank finally.

• Al
      11th of Feb, 2008

I never purchased a CD from Growing Rich with Google. I don't know where my charge is comming from. I hope that I get that money back because I cannot afford any charge of that amount. I have an 11 month old with necesities. I hope I can get a hold of this company and persuade them to return my money.

• Ga
      15th of Feb, 2008

I was told that the form for bank withdrawal would be sent to me to start the service. It didn't arrive

20th of Feb, 2008
    RewardMeMoreTechnique - withdrawal from my bank account

My bank account has processed an unauthorized charge of $33.87 for RewardMeMoreTechnique on February 15th. Can you please tell me what this is for?

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2008
    RewardMeMoreTechnique - Unauthorized withdrawal!
    RewardMeMoreTechnique
    Utah
    Phone: 1-888-546-2285
    www.rewardmemoretechnique.com

I ordered a cd from googlemoneyprofit which I only had to pay for shipping and handling of $9.95 and ended up with various charges to various websites that I never authorized any of them to withdraw money from my account. I demand a refund and cancellation of all memberships that they involved me in. I will be disputing this with my credit card company which they said I needed to contact all companies involved. What a run around for something that I had no idea I was signing up for when I ordered that cd from Google Money Profit which by the way has no relationship to the Google search engine. I expect this to be taken care of promptly since they promptly took the money out of my account.

• Pa
      15th of May, 2008

Hello all,

I too was looking into a stay at home Business. MAKING MONEY WITH GOOGLE offered by RAVEN MEDIA looked good.
    UNTILL I read the whole terms and conditions. This add had words to the effect " GOVERNED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY OF BELISE "
    I stopped right there and found this site.
    Don't let them take your money.