RewardMeMoreSolutions.com / Charge of $33.87 for unknown!

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-546-2285

A charge for $33.87 showed up on my debit card account on 01/24/08. I did not order any product from this company. I did order a CD from Raven Media re Google Profit and another charge of $9.95 was debited on that same day. This was an expected charge. Google Profit said they had no idea what the $33.87 charge was. I called the number, [protected] several times, but there was no answer. Two days ago I did find a website for rewardmemoresolutions, but today, January 31, 2008, I cannot locate the website. I am a senior citizen and every dollar counts. I have to pay my rent and utility bills. Thank you.

Comments

• Me
      31st of Jan, 2008

The free cd was of no use to me. My account was charged 39.07. How can I contact Google to give them a piece of my mind and to prevent them from taking more money from my account and to reimburse me.

• Ks
      26th of Feb, 2008

Thank you for posting. Here is a phone number in which I talked with a human being and was given a refund for one month from
    rewardmemore.

I also asked for their website which is rewardmemore.com - without solutions. This may be the issue in not finding a webiste. It is in my opinion a scam operation. The phone number in which I reached the human is: 888.546.2285.

Best wishes!

• Sh
      19th of Mar, 2008

They totally suck. They were supposed to refund the 33.87 thtat they took out of my account without my premission. I had to call again it took three weeks, it just makes me really know to triple check everything!