RewardMeMore.com / have no idea who they are or why I was billed

10175 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD APT 1046Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
4.6
Phone: 702-360-2180
I WAS INFORMED THAT REWARDMEMORE.COM BILLED ME FOR $33.87 AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE-WHAT SERVICE THEY PROVIDED, ETC. WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO GET TO THEM, I WOUND UP HERE AT YOUR SITE...THUS...I AM FORCED TO PAY FOR NOTHING AT ALL.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD ERRONEOUS BILLING, AND UNFORTUNATELY HAD NO IDEA AN AGENCY SUCH AS YOURS EXISTED.

PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO HELP WITH THIS ISSUE.

PAULINE DONNER

More RewardMeMore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

As
  29th of Nov, 2007
I got a charge by these ppl for no reason, I had no idea who they were. I searched the internet and found this...
By Phone: Customer Service: 888-546-2285 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Call that number. And they will refund your money. Do not take no they didn't charge your card as an answer. Be persistent and it will be taken care of.
Ga
  30th of Nov, 2007
I had the same charge on my account and when i called the customer service # stated above, they told me they are not able to do any kind of refund and that i have to send a letter to their corporate office. I told them this is internet theft and that i will be reporting them to the BBB. The address i was given is
5836 S. Pecos Rd, Dept 101
Las Vegas, Nevada 68920.
Jc
  6th of Dec, 2007
I did not open this sight and I want my money back as soon as possable.!!!!

66A97
Jo
  6th of Dec, 2007
I have also been a victim of fraud by this company! I have never even heard of them or for that matter ever been on their web site! I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission to file a formal complaint, and I urge anyone else who is a victim of that pathetic company, to file one as well. The more that they have, the quicker action will be taken.
Ka
  7th of Dec, 2007
I also have been VICTIM of FRAUD by this company. I feel that there can be more done when it comes to fraud.. and I also feel that the victims should be kept inform of their reports of fraud from different companies. Has any one ever considered a law suit against these companies that commit fraud? I will also be filing a report against this company with Federal Trade Commission and the B.B.B !!!
An
  9th of Dec, 2007
I too have been a victim of this (?) company!!! I just found out that they took 33.87 of my money and I have no idea who they are. I am a single, disabled mom, and they just took my light bill money!!! Please help in anyway you can to get these people!!
Pe
  13th of Dec, 2007
I need to cancel this offer.
Ju
  20th of Dec, 2007
Hello everyone:
I just thought and share with you my experience on the same subject.
I open my bank statement and saw not only a charge from rewardmemorelive.com but from BSM/Grant and networkagenda. something i had never had purchased. anyway! everybody so far has been cooperative and have refunded my money. I did litle more research on what I had done in the past couple of weeks things i had purchased online etc. What happened is that I was searching for information on grants, which im sure this will ring a bell to may of you right? anyway one of the sites i came about was offering information on a CD for $1.97 or something like that. Well that was the spark the lead to the explossion!! you know what i mean. When you order such CD they automatically sign you up to all those companies that are related to that site and of course this is without you knowing. I think that is compleatly wrong and kind of ironic here we are looking for help to get us trhough life and we are getting ripped off. There has got to be something that wikll stop this kind of chain reaction that signs you up for things you are not aware of at the time you buy or sign up for something. I hope that all of you get your money back I was lucky i monitor my account often due to the lack of money of course and i caught these charges the day they were charged but can you imagine seen those after a month or two. than i can see having more trouble getting our money back. I hope this helps many of you and makes all of us monitor our bank accounts closely.
Si
  26th of Dec, 2007
This sounds very familiar. I purchased that same CD. I was linked from a trusted website. I am going to let them know about this. I just called today and equested a eund . We will see what happens in 7 - 10 days.
Ps
  27th of Dec, 2007
Just to let everyone know my boyfriend and I just called the company to get the charge of $33.87 taken off of his account as well. Luckily we had a nice agent who didnt ask questions and just refunded that amount. She told us anytime you sign up online for a "free" offer or something "too good to be true" it gets billed to a company such as theirs and it's their annual membership fee. My boyfriend never signed up for anything like that so I still don't understand how they got his credit card info. Anyways, call Customer Service: 888-546-2285 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and tell them to take off the charge.
Do
  28th of Dec, 2007
hi, my name donny vistro and i would never use my BANK CARD OR ANY CARDS AND I DONT BUY ONLINE PERIOD! and some how they were able to get it!!!!!!!!!! lucky i have fraud protection!! they were automatically flagged !! i still do not know how the were able to get such info!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE: (1.888.546.2285).
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2007
I got charge 33.87 I dont know what this is I want my money back. I do not want Rewardmemorelive
Th
  1st of Jan, 2008
I ordered the CD through grant writer pro for a free trial and I got signed up the reward me more without my knowledge. I know that I did not want the reward me more program because I do not do alot of shopping on the internet. I know that grant writer pro is getting something out of the deal because they gave me 3 numbers to cancel but when I asked about reward me more they said they knew nothing about them which is a lie if I see them on various website linked to reward me more. I will contact them tomorrow and get credit back into my account because this is a scam.
De
  2nd of Jan, 2008
hey guys,
they should be reported and must be stopped. this is a BIG SCAM...GETTING YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT. THAT'S BIG TIME ILLEGAL. I called the number above and they said they're not refunding because it's outside the policy date coz its been a month already. that i need to write a letter to first east liberty st. 6th floor, reno nevada 89501. they don't even have a number. the reason i wasn;t checking my credit card was because i never used it. FTC AND BBB IT IS!!!!
Je
  3rd of Jan, 2008
I am being charged by this company "rewardmemorelive" also. I do not know this company, nor do I appreciate being charged $34.00. I am sending a letter and calling them about this matter.
Wa
  13th of Jan, 2008
I have no idea who the hell REWARDMEMORE is or what are the true benefits of signing with these folks. I know one thing, I do not wish for these people to collect another dime of my hard earned money!
Ro
  23rd of Jan, 2008
Thoday was the swcond time in a week I have called the 888 number, as I just discovered they took another $33.87 out of my account. When I talked to Trent at this number, he gave me the corporate (?) office address, which is different than what I saw above, in another complaint. The address he gave me in Reno is 1 Liberty St., 6th floor, Reno, NV 89501. The e-mail address he gave me took me to this address, which leads me to wonder if indeed, this is internet fraud, or at the very least, a scam. So far, they have taken $33.87 out of my account twice and refunded once.
La
  5th of Feb, 2008
They have my card number and I would like to know how..If anyone can tell me how tro put a stop to these people let me know.
Ve
  14th of Mar, 2008
i was charged twice from my bank debit card.have no idea who this company is or what they do.it appears they make their money defrauding people or just plain stealing from them.my bank tried to get the money back and they refused
Ju
  17th of Mar, 2008
I did not knowingly sign up for this service. Please unsubscribe me and give credit f or $33.87.