RewardMeMore.com / Erroneous billing!

1 5836 Pecos Road Dept. 101 las Vegas Nevada 89120, Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-546-2285

I saw the charge of $33.87 on my bank account. But I had no idea what it pertained to. My bank pulled a contact # for me to pursue this charge. I called it and was told I could cancel my account. (still don't know what account they are referring to). If I wanted a credit I would have to mail a letter to their corporate office or I could try emailing them at [protected]@rewardmemore.com. They state this is the only way to get reimbursed for this charge.

Marlen was the support person I spoke with. She said that I authorized this transaction over the phone through Grant Consultants. The problem here is when they say I did this I was out of town. Not even near a phone!!! What the heck?

They can sure take $ from your account in a second, but they make you jump through hoops to get it back. I am going to have my bank pursue them. They are more than happy to assist me. Thank goodness!

More RewardMeMore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Dec, 2007

I cancelled my account with Grant Funding and was billed by them to my credit card in the amount of $39.95 and then was billed by REWARDMEMORESTRUCTURE in the amount of $33.87. Apparently these people are together. I have contacted both companies and recieved no help in having my credit card billing renounced. I have since turned to my credit card company and filed a dispute. Had I not read this account from another victum I would have never linked the two companies. I can see now how this is so very benifical to double dip each and every one of us. Going to the website for these people is usless because the site comes up on the computer as unavailable. Isn't that convienent??

• Mi
      12th of Dec, 2007

I recently noticed that I was billed the 33.87 from this company as well- which overdrew my account. I had no knowledge of this company and just filled a dispute with my bank regarding this. I'm not sure what results that I will get from contacting this company. But I am looking into what paper work needs to be filled with either the BBB or the FTC.

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2007

I have the same complant as all of those above. What I don't understand is why hasn't something been done about these companys. Can't someone shut them down? How many more people have they stolen money from that wasn't reported? These people are stealing money from people. last I heard this was against the law.

• He
      15th of Dec, 2007

Same complaint against rewardmemoremethod which charged my credit card 33.87. I also believe this is linked to the scam from Grantmasters. Which I ordered a CD or DVD for 1.97 which I never received the item ordered, than was charged 39.95 from BSM/Grantsearch asst, than charged from rewarmemoremethod of 33.87 and now charged 9.95 from Networkagenda.com. This is really going to make my kids Christmas a horrible one.

18th of Dec, 2007

I am also victim of what I call the money theft. They charged my credit card two months the total of $67.74 ($33.87 each month.Oct/Nov). Also BMS/SBA EXPRESS 800-986-2640 charged $7.95.It appears they are together. These are unauthorized charges.

• Cy
      22nd of Dec, 2007

This company stole money from me also in the amount of 33.87 I am very angry I was told to send a letter to the company and they received it and tried to say that I signed up for some kind of shooping program, I am fighting the whole way will sue do what ever I have to do I hate thieves.

• Do
      25th of Dec, 2007
    RewardMeMore.com - I'm being charged monthly, $33.87!
    RewardMeMore.com
    70 Proulx St D23
    Connecticut
    Phone: 860-779-2440
    www.RewardMeMore.com

Help!!! I've just been charged another $33.87, now the total of charges from RewardMeMore is $67.74. I'm going to cancel my debit card because I don't even know how to stop the charges. I do have a phone number but you can't leave a message. I'm also going to call my State AG.

• Ca
      26th of Dec, 2007
    RewardMeMore.com - Mystery billing
    Rewardmemore.com
    rewardmemore.com

I was just bilked $33.87. For what I do not know. I looked up the site and there was nothing familiar about it. I can't even determine what they do. This is the second site to do this and I can't help but believe that they got my info from another site. I also have no means of contacting them. There was no contact info.

• De
      28th of Dec, 2007

I ordered a get rich with google cd, which u only have to pay for the shipping, but than which they dont tell u, they take out $39.95 a month to use this get rich at home scam!
    They took this $39.95 out of my checking account, even after I emailed them not to. Than had to call and they told me I had to call to cancel the order, but they couldn't give me my money back!
    So they received $39.95 for nothing and I paid for something I didn't use!
    Also the ad isn't telling u all that u have to do for your money, not only do u have to pay the money a month u have to put other money out for it too!

• Ko
      28th of Dec, 2007

i was charge 33.87 also and very upset about this. i called the 888-546-2285 that was on my bank statement. they say they have cancelled my acct. thati didnt even sign up for and will refund my money. so we will see what happens. hopefully this number is helpful to someone else.

28th of Dec, 2007

The same thing just happened to me!! The holdays make people think they can just run up your accounts for no reason.

• Ro
      2nd of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened to me, 33.87.

I actually canceled the same day I singed up..It just smelled bad after I thought about it for a minute.

I tried to call them and emailed them and so far have had no response.

• Ka
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I had the same thing happen this morning, adn I called the phone number 1-888-546-2285. I had already called Grantfinder where I originally got a charge , called cancelled got a refund and confimation number, only to balance my checkbook online and find another charge, so I called and said I had idea that this rewards thing even existed and she cancelled it with a confirmation number and said teh charge would be reversed within 7-10 days. I asked fimly to reverse the charge, so hopefully they do it, or all hell is going to break loose!! Hopefully this will help. ~Kay

• Br
      5th of Jan, 2008

I just now recieved a call from rewardmemore.com and they spooke of a 21 day free trial and a charge of $33.87. They gave me my credit card number. I played along with it and then reported it to my credit card co. as fraud. Funny thing I was just on the phone with my credit card co. not an hour ago reporting fraud charges on my monthly statement. Beware of any on line opinion polls. For this is where I believe these people are getting this info from.

• Ir
      7th of Jan, 2008

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 30.95 TO MY ACCT I HAVE NOT ORDERED THIS TAKE IT OFF MY CREDIT CARD.

8th of Jan, 2008

cancel my web site www.shopcygnus.com. you charge way too much and i don't need it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Ki
      10th of Jan, 2008

I almost filled out the thing than i read this...thank God, but also not to be mean but most of you should read the fine print, at the bottom of the page in tiny almost un noticable letters it state that you will be charged a monthly fee.

• Br
      14th of Jan, 2008

The Reward me More scam site 21 day free trial period is getting close and I still have not recieved any thing from them. Not even an e-mail! these people are connected to Grant Consultants & easy help center they serve no purpose what so ever except to STEAL your money! I have reported them to my Credit Card company before they could charge my card anymore than the $4.95 shipping fee! Something needs to be done about all these SCAM companys on the internet!!!

14th of Jan, 2008

They are definetly getting there info from grant links for possible people who would like to have the gov't send you money for a new business? They just called me not an hour ago, we will see if I get anything they stated I should be able to access the site within 24 hours.

• Ro
      15th of Jan, 2008

A $33.87 charge appeared on my bank statement as a debit and I have no idea what it is for. When I tried calling the 800 number, I got no answer. I will have the bank initiate the reversal of this charge, which will take time and may or may not succeed, and meanwhile try to make sure no other charges are debeted by this company? Don't know if this is one of those Utah organizations or not, but have had past troubles with them doing this sort of thing.