RewardMeMore / Fraudulent charges!

Kingston Ohio, United States Review updated:
4.8
I have been billed $49.95 and $33.87 from Grant Consultants and Reward Me More. I canceled my membership the same day I received the CD in the mail. It was not explained that there would be a charge other than the shipping charge for the CD. A representative called me to confirm my order and I told her at that time that I did not ish to enroll. She told me that when I received the information in the mail it would let me know how to cancel the membership. I sent the original cancellation to Support@grantconsultants.com. After that email I was then charged the $49.95 charge. I then called the toll free number [protected] and was instructed to go to easyhelpcenter.com. When I sent a request to cancel my membership thru that link I was then charges $33.87.

This is obviously a scam. I will be contacting the BBB, Attorney General and anyone else that I can think of to stop the charges!

Comments

De
  28th of Nov, 2007
This company REWARDMEMORE debitted my account for $33.87 without my knowledge and consent. I have tried to call them and I am left on hold for an eternity.
Am
  1st of Dec, 2007
It just happened to me and the debit was for the swame amount $33.87 I can't get a hold of anyone either!
What can I do any suggestions?
De
  2nd of Dec, 2007

RewardMeMore - withdrew money from my account a week after I cancelled my membership
Rewardmemore/GrantMaster
801 loop 59 north apt 132
Atlanta
Texas
Phone: 9037967121 ext 132

This website withdreww 33.67 from my bank acct, causing a overdraft and its been a week since I closed the membership. I WANT MY F***ING MONEY BACK...
Ka
  31st of Dec, 2007

RewardMeMore - Unauthorized billing!
RewardMeMore
5836 Pecos Road
Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 1-888-546-2285
www.Rewardmemore.com

I was charged $33.87 and was totally unaware of the fact that I have opened an account with this company. I will be calling them today to insist on a refund and a closing of this account, one I did not authorize. I see that others have had the same problem with this company pulling this stunt on them. Perhaps it's time for the Nevada State's Attorney to be notified.
Jo
  1st of Jan, 2008

RewardMeMore - Unauthorized charge!
RewardMeMore

I found a charge for$33.87 on my checking account today, have no idea what it is for. Tried calling number associated with it, but office closed for holiday. Will try again tomorrow.
Wa
  1st of Jan, 2008
I would like to know who in the hell gave these people the right to take money out of my account weeks after it was cancelled.I will find out and a few heads will roll-the person I talke to said I was cancelled but money I do not have was stilled taken out.....
Fr
  3rd of Jan, 2008

RewardMeMore - charged for something I did not order
Florida

Itried to get a phone number to talk to the company but there seems to be no one I can talk to. I called the better business bureau in Reno and gave them the address only to find out the have no company by that name . It is strange that a company can take my money and when I call to let the know that I did not order anything from them the same people can not refund my money. They took my money out in UT. But the company is suppose to be in Reno Nev. But no one can talk to me . I am very angry because they have cost me and many others to have our bank accounts overdrawn and no one seems responsible.
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Reward Me More strikes again (X2)!!

This is the second complaint email I have personally received via the Complaintsboard.com [send email] feature. Thank you complaintsboard for protecting my email address.

One of the scams that is lining the pockets of this scammer is that he is USING MY NAME to collect money from victims to pay for products they never receive.

The first email gave no clue to ID the scammer. The second contained "Reward Me More" in the subject.
My ID and the victim's ID have been edited from the following (second) complaint:

"Thu, 03 Jan 2008 08:21:33 -0800
How do I stop these people? I', getting fraudulent charges on my account, but can't get any contact information.

If you think that you recieved this E-mail by mistake, please report it to complaintsboard@gmail.com, administrator staff."

I searched via Yahoo and found: "Results 1 - 10 of about 8,950 for "reward me more".", of which I read several, from rightfully complaining scam victims!

Also, if you "Google" federalgrantsnetwork.com and "Reward Me More", you get the federal grants network site (not affiliated with the Us govt.). search the page for "Reward Me More" to see how they're connected. Need I say more?

I believe this complaint to be valid, but it is misdirected to me because the scammer took my name from a complaint I posted on complaintsboard.

If your name has been used in this scam(as mine was), please post your comments here and also report it to complaintsboard@gmail.com.
  4th of Jan, 2008
Dear Sharon, Patrica Tina and others. I'm not the person who is scamming you. I have forwarded your email to https://www.complaintsboard.com. I am sorry for your loss and I hope it is returned to you.
  5th of Jan, 2008
Here's another victim. I don't know if my name was used in this one.
OK, Reward Me More, you are using my name illegally to scam people,
so you might as well have this too: 278-14-5030

E-Mail via [send email]
Sat, 05 Jan 2008 07:37:28 -0800 I just had unauthorized charges made by them,the bank can't do anything until it posts.I had to cancel my card.If you recieve any other info. on these guys, please e-mail me.

OK, will do! I'll post it here.
BTW, I have never been in contact with "Reward Me More". How did you first hear of them?
  6th of Jan, 2008
If anyone has ever seen my name being used by the "Reward Me More" scammer,
please post the text here so I can analyze it and track down this crook.
Ba
  8th of Jan, 2008

RewardMeMore - Money was taken from my bank account without my permission!
prograntwriter
Phone: 313-531-7150
prorantwriter.com/funding accelerator.com

I called to cancel my 7 day trial on prograntwriter and was convinced that i could use it until the 30th of december, when i called to cancel it on the 30th of December. They were out for the holiday, so i called after the holiday on jan 2nd and the phones were shut completely off, when i finally got through to them to cancel they assured me there would be no charge and a few days later i noticed they had deducted 49.95 from my checking account i was also charged 33.87 on jan 7th how are they getting away with this...
Rh
  11th of Jan, 2008
I also was charged 33.87 on my debit card at 2:30 in the moring. I have never even heard of these people and have never been associated with them in any way. Now my bank is telling me I have to wait 7 days to get my money back...
  11th of Jan, 2008
I understand about the "free trial" stated, but what's so free??? Reward Me More is linked with Network Agenda as well as BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search, Grant Search Assistant and GrantMaster! Yep, I got the 7 day trial, neglected to cancel, now, over $100 later (in 6 weeks times plus overdraft charges). The problem started with one $1.97 CD. It all mushroomed from there. GrantMaster actually called (once) to confirm my address to send the CD, but have never responded to the toll-free calls nor e-mails to their "customer service" department.

I was told NEVER pay for help looking for grants from the government because that is all info you can get free. What a sucker I am, right? Well....the CD is useless without the website that charges $39.95 a month, not to mention the uselessness of the CD's information even if you do access the site (which all it does is give you a list of grants available and a very brief description).

Ripoff is not a strong enough word. You can go to the Department of Justice and submit a complaint for Internet fraud, free of charge! I recommend anyone and everyone that has been scammed by any of these companies to submit a complaint to anybody they can to try to get these crooks put in jail if not just off the net.
  11th of Jan, 2008
Personally, I have reported RewardMeMore to the Department of Justice for Internet fraud. I don't even shop on-line and had never visited their website prior to the charge on my account. Numerous calls as well as e-mails yielded no result. Watch out you don't also get charges from network Agenda, GrantMaster, BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search and Grant Search Assistant also. THEY ARE ALL ASSOCIATED!!!!! Each time they charge, they use a different name to throw you off.
  11th of Jan, 2008
Report your issue to your bank as well as the Department of Justice. BofA is going to help me go after these crooks, free of charge! You will never be able to contact them by phone nor their "customer service" e-mail (the term used very loosely). You may have to cancel your debit card and be a bit inconvenienced but it's way less expensive because they will never respond. Even after I notified them I had submitted a complaint for online fraud to the DofJ, nothing. They're crooks, plain & simple.

Isn't there a way we could somehow band together and start a class action lawsuit, if one hasn't already been filed. From reading the Complaints Board, there are hundreds if not thousands all scammed by the company RewardMeMore, Network Agenda, BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search, Grant Search Assistant and GrantMaster. They are all associated. I had given my info to GrandMaster CD for a $1.97 CD and am now out over $170.
Cl
  12th of Jan, 2008
We,ve got to stop these guys i had my bank block any further payments but the 49.95 is already gone.
Ja
  23rd of Jan, 2008
I never belonged to rewardmemore or anything like that
i suspect my acct number was used from my acct with monsterwords
the charges made to my account should not be there and i have filed a complaint
what are you doing about this? can some please contact me i need action NOW please.
Ca
  25th of Jan, 2008
this is not a complaint I just wish to cancel my account before my trial period is up. I ordered a cd. I had an addition 21 day free as a free gift and wish to cancel at this time , thank you catherine Gray
Au
  31st of Jan, 2008
Rewardmemore sucks! Beware people!