RewardMeMore BSM / SBA GrantMaster Etc. / Scam and cheating!

1 Exeter, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-592-1413

Has anyone yet filed a class action lawsuit against any of these companies:

RewardMeMore
NetworkAgenda
BSM/SBA Express
BSM Grant Search
Grant Search Assistant
GrantMasterCD

If so, please inform me (and the hundreds of others) that have been and are still being scammed by these companies. They are thieves, liars and do not even offer a valid service. They are all associated. Info given to one is circulated to all the others. They are based in either Las Vegas, NV or somewhere in Utah. Any toll-free numbers give you a run around if you even do get to speak to a human and naturally, do not respond to e-mail requests and complaints to their so called customer service.

Before reading this Complaints Board, I thought I was going crazy and wondering if I had actually given info to these websites. Now, I realize, I am not going crazy - they are scam artists to the max. I work only part time and would be willing to make a few calls or help collect information, but can't do it alone.

So, if there's anyone out there that thinks we defrauded consumers really have a leg to stand on, please e-mail me.

Comments

Li
  12th of Jan, 2008

I had already paid for this grant information, but today another $33.87 was withdrawn from my checking account. I do not qualify for a grant, so thje information was useless to me. Also, I do not appreciate this additional charge.

Br
  2nd of Feb, 2008

networkagenda.com of $9.95, and BSM/SBA EXPRESS of $7.95! I never authorized them to charge me.

after i called and cancelled with grant search.com

2 months worth for both companies and possibly a third coming on the 4th of February totaling $54.

This is a scam and I want to be cancelled now. Remove me from all lists and communications from your company. I never want my name or credit card information used for any reason dealing with your company.

I also want my refund. And I want it in a timely manner. I expect it on my card and my cancellation complete within 2 weeks.

We should sue them or at least go to the Better Bussiness

Li
  3rd of Feb, 2008

I too just found out that I am being charged for this service that I cancelled immediately after I found out it was NOT free. I am now trying to find any information I had with them. I am also contacting my bank to let them know of this and that this charge is NOT allowed. I can't believe this. I am in school and do not have extra money for some scandalous company to steal from me....

Ja
  2nd of Mar, 2008

My intention is to sue bsm/search/grant master-et al for deceptive practices and fraud, if fraud is the accurate charge. I further intend to make a formal complaint against them to the local white collar crimes division of the San Antonio Tx police dept for theft of $39.95 . I did not authorize any charge beyond the s&h charge of $2.99 on my credit card,in my mind, that makes "bsm / search" guilty of theft. IF any group has already started a class action suit against these people count me in!

Ch
  2nd of Mar, 2008

Good Luck. They do what they do because they can get away with it. They are located in Belize, not the United States, so you will never get your money back, only get them to stop further charges, if you are lucky.

I'm hoping the federal authorities will shut them down, but until then... oh, and I wouldnt ever think of using that CDRom. I dont know for sure, but I would guess it can jag further personal info out of your personal computer and report it back. Some have recieved "grant" money with instructions to deposit it, then send back some of it and keep the rest.

Dont think it would happen to me but if it did, I'll keep it & invite them to sue me for the rest.

Me
  9th of Mar, 2008

Contact me too.

An
  10th of Mar, 2008

Im so pissed off right now. I just found out these companies have been taking money out of my account. I have five different numbers I'm going to call and see if they can refund me. We need a class action lawsuit. Im going to email Fox or maybe all the local news channels and tell them about these companies, then maybe one will report and investigate them. Unbelievable how they are taking money from people who need money for school.