Reward Zone USA1000 wells fargo gift card

I completed 1 Silver Deal on my page. Here is the information at the end of the survey.

Thank you!

Thanks for completing the Shopper's Voice® survey. We have rewards for you down below based on what you've told us!

You'll receive a welcome email in a few seconds followed by the rewards email in case you can't use the rewards on this page right away.

It doesn't end there - you'll be eligible for coupons, free samples, and more special offers throughout the year. You've also been automatically entered into the Shopper's Voice® survey for $1, 500 in this month's draw.

Important: We'll be contacting the winner by email, so please add [protected]@mail.shoppersvoice.com to your contact list to ensure you get our emails.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Independence, MO

Here's a copy of the email they sent me. Welcome!
Leigh,

Thank you for taking the online Shopper's Voice® survey. You should receive shortly by email money-saving rewards based on your survey responses.

You've also been entered for a chance to win this month's $1, 500 prize. Remember: we'll be contacting the winner by email, so please add [protected]@mail.shoppersvoice.com to your contact list.

If you've done the survey in past years, welcome back!

Hotmail/Outlook.com/Live/MSN users: make sure you get our emails in your Focused inbox. Click here to learn how.

As you can see, I have met the requirement for 1 Silver Deal on the RewardsZone USA website. I expect you to send my 1000 gift card, as I have completed the necessary requirement for this. Thank you.