Reward Zone USA$1000 amazon gift card

I have completed all my required sign ups and they show up as completed on the reward USA page. I have submitted the form to claim my incentive on the sight. All I get is a pop up page saying thank you. I have not gotten any email response from them. I have repeatedly submitted inquires through the customer service page asking why, but have not received any response. The companies terms of service page states Once we have verified that you completed the requisite offers, we will send you a claim form via email or USPS if you prefer. Currently we use Adobe EchoSign to send our claim forms. Follow the instructions on the Claim Form. I would like reward zone USA to email me or snail mail me that form, or at least email me to let me know the reason for delay.

Reward Zone USA

Gs
Jun 26, 2017

Comments

Jan 20, 2018

I did everything it said also now you have all my information and no card for me. After all my cc info was in then it wouldn't let me go any farther. I have subscribtons I didn't want or need. Very disappointed. Make me happy and send my card.

• To
      Feb 08, 2018

The only thing my iPhone has been selected for is a one way trip to the trash can!!! I just want to read my books in peace!!! Stop annoying me with $1, 000 Amazon [censor]!! Amazon would never send a person a $1, 000 gift card for free. How stupid are you?

• Tb
      Mar 12, 2018

@Tokyo1890 I just got mine today and I've been on cloud 9 since. I went through all the steps taking meticulous notes to make sure that I didn't get stuck with any subscriptions I didn't want, followed the instructions line by line and when my "amazon" 1000 gift card came today, they had substituted a Visa for it so I paid off an overdue and monstrous cell phone bill! And I now have hundreds that I can spend anywhere. Also, the company was very responsive to my emails (responded within 24 hours) and answered any questions I had. Couldn't believe it would work so I'm just as shocked as you would expect. Anyway, as crazy as it seems, this is real. You just have to watch your junk folders and navigate all those little mini-traps like you're Indiana Jones or something.

• Ta
      Dec 02, 2018
    Best Best Advice

@Tblev Lol u obviously work for the company

Jun 01, 2018

After reading & completing all the necessary steps to receive this 1000.00 gift card which included me buying a monthly member ship to Dollar Shave Club upon the completion of billing my credit card for membership IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS 1000.00 GIFT CARD. Very irritated and frustrated, PLEASE RESPOND

• Sh
      Jun 02, 2018

I will fill out the rest of my application on the credit card info Monday. I was told I was going to recieve a 1, 000 gift card from Amazon. I will be waiting for the card. Thank you, Sheila Benedict.

• Gl
      Aug 04, 2018

I fullfilled all requirements, bought all the offers, have my Apple receipts and confirmation numbers, PLEASE REWARD ME WITH MY 1000$ AMAZON GIFT CARD AS YOU PROMISED! I lived up to my end of the bargain but now it looks as though you’re ghosting me, please send e-mail and confirmation of my 1000$ Amazon gift card and send promptly please as I did with per your agreement!

• Ke
      Sep 03, 2018

@Glenda Lau Ford Did you ever get a reply or get your card? I started this offer this morning, now 5 hours later, I am still jumping through hoops. Thanks.

• Br
      Sep 07, 2018

I have done everything please contact me. I am also considering contacting ABC 7 on your side.

Britton McLevis
    Britton.[protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]

• Me
      Oct 29, 2018

I have also followed everything. They sent me something to notarize. Which has my banker suspicious because there is no contact info other that an email that takes a awhile to respond.

• Cm
      Nov 27, 2018

@Me&you$ Have you sent in the notarized letter? I just got mine today and I have all the emails from them. So far they have responded within 24 hours. I have an email showing all my offers completed. And I have taken the proper steps to not be charged any more subscriptions on my credit card the next month. Overall I spent $7 and got some decent samples. The final step says to fill out claim form and get notarized then in 3-6 weeks my gift card should be here.

• Ni
      Jan 18, 2019

@Cmman dose this app really word did you really get a text within 24 hours

• Ni
      Jan 18, 2019

Does this app really work? Did you really get a text message in the matter of 24 hours .