Reward Me More Web / Unauthorized Charge

I never authorized a charge of $33.87 to my VISA by Reward Me More Web. Unsubscribe me from you service ASAP! I will dispute this bogus charge through my credit card.

Kim Ritz

Comments

Ch
  8th of Jan, 2008

I also have been charged an unauthorized transaction of $33.87 on my Mastercard. I want unsubscribed from your service. I didn't authorize or order anything.

Rc
  8th of Jan, 2008

me too

Lb
  10th of Jan, 2008

I have been also charged for the same thing, look please take me off your service, or send me the product that you are charging me $24.97 on my mastercard for. Because I Haven't ever heard of you or your company before.

Te
  11th of Jan, 2008
Reward Me MoreWeb - Took money off credit card and don't have any idea who it is or what it is for!
Reward Me MoreWeb

Took money off my credit card and i want it putt back on don't know what its for and didn't give permission for it to be taken off it was 33.87 cents.

De
  15th of Jan, 2008

Please REMOVE ME from mailing list,I was charged 7.95 for something I DON'T USE ARE need and never RECIEVED

Hu
  20th of Jan, 2008

I too have been charged $33.87 by rewardmemoreweb and I don't even know what the hell it was that I am supposed to be purchasing? What is this company even about. I want unsubscribe immediately and I will also dispute this claim on my credit card... how did you even get my damn info???

Na
  30th of Jan, 2008

I have also been charged by rewardmemore in the amount of $33.87. This company is linked to the grant information that I requested online. I did not authorize this company along with NETWORKAGENDA.COM and BSM/SBA EXPRESS to take money out of my account. I don't know anything about these companies and have not gotten any information about these companies. I was given a number from NETWORKAGENDA.COM (1800-980 2640) to call to get my money refunded but a recording comes on saying that the number can't be reached from my calling area!!!!! I will be faxing a dispute to my credit card company today.

Jo
  1st of Feb, 2008

I hae also been charged by rewardmemore in the amount of 33.87. I never authorized this payment and I ahve no clue what these companies are about. What the hell is rewardmemore anyways? I want a refund and I will be faxing my dispute to my bank stating that this was a wrongful charge.

Vi
  2nd of Feb, 2008
Reward Me More Web - Unauthorized charge!
Individual
Florida

Never had any transaction with/through any services related to Reward Me More Web yet I get a unauthorized charge of $33.87 to my credit card. It will be investigated through my credit card company for complete compensation or further legal actions!

Ji
  11th of Feb, 2008
Reward Me More Web - Scam bank withdrawal!
Reward Me More Me Web
Oxford
Alabama
Phone: 256 403-2521

This company illegal withdrewl money from my bank account in the amount of 33.87! Beware of this scam!

My
  16th of Feb, 2008

just checked my credit card and it had the rewardmemore on mine...who is getting rewarded here ...I think it's them.

Ca
  7th of Mar, 2008
RewardMeMoreWeb` - Unauthorized charges!
RewardMeMoreWeb
Fresno
California
Phone: 559-485-1247

On a monthly basis I am being charges $ 33 to my checking account. Each month it has come up as a different name and I haven't joined any rewards programs nor do I know what these charges are.