Reward Me More Structure` / Unauthorized debit from checking account!

1 p.o. box 5307Vallejo, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7075520177

This company has made an unauthorized charge to my checking account. This caused my account to be overdrawn, thus causing overdraft charges as well.I want to know if anyone is trying to start a class action lawsuit for funds to be returned and any charges caused by this. How can they access my account info when I never gave it to them.

Comments

• Ra
      16th of Jan, 2008

Unauthorized charge of $33.87 to our checking account. Beware people!

• Sh
      21st of Jan, 2008

I checked my checking account and that $33.87 was charged to my account. Beware!

22nd of Jan, 2008
    Reward Me More Structure` - Unauthorized debit to checking account!
    Reward Me More Structure
    Texas City
    Texas
    Phone: 409 682 7335

An unauthorized debit as shown up on my bank statement for $33.87 credited to Reward Me More Structure. I DO NOT KNOW who this is or why they would have access to my account. I am currently in the process of attempting to get this issue cleared up.

• Je
      23rd of Jan, 2008
    Reward Me More Structure` - Unauthorized debit!
    Reward Me More Structure

Reward Me More Structure had taken money out of my account with out my permission. I called my bank today so I could get my balance and my bank told me that I had a debit for $30 something dollars that happened at 2:00 am and I had even left my wallet at home that evening. Does anyone know who this company is or where they are from? I want to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. Please send me an email @ mindy_sipes@yahoo.com if you have any information or if this has happened to you recently. My bank is saying that I can not do anything about this until the transaction goes through or some crap like that. I don't even know who these people are or who this company is.

• Br
      24th of Jan, 2008

whoever this person or company thats trying to rip people off should be a sham of themselves and delt with. Why would you try to rip-off peoples bank accounts. I just had the same thing happen to me with the same company.

• Th
      26th of Jan, 2008

they charged my account $33.87 before i realized what was going on.

• Er
      30th of Jan, 2008

I just got rip offed by this company also. i have a 33.87 charge from them and not sure how in the HELL it got there! the cherge is pending an I have to wait until it clears before I can dispute it. If anyone knows how to contact this company please let me know. I am about to close all of my accounts because of this. I feel as if i have been violated! my e-mail is emarler@lamar.com PLease if you have any info. contact me. thanks

31st of Jan, 2008

I was also charged $17.95 for something that I know nothing about!! I am calling my bank asap to see if I can stop this payment from coming out again, since I cannot reach this company by phone or on line.

Please let us know what we can do...

• Ki
      31st of Jan, 2008

the phone # is 1-888-546-2285 ask for ext 252 michael and he is the supervisor. hey riped me to but got charges reversed

• Fr
      31st of Jan, 2008

They got me too somehow. I have had my card changed. 1-888-546-2285 ext 203 Derek. It is also on dispute with my bank.

I don't know where people get off taking money out of accounts and never speaking to the person. Of late there has been several that have done this. Something needs to be done on the federal governement site to help us little people when any company does this. There needs to be fear of big lawsuits if they do and then they would stop.

It was probably offered attached to something else as a free trial. They get info and bill anyway it is NO FREE TRIAL.

I am on disability and need my dollars not some hold up that says seven to ten days to put money back they take out in 24 hours

• Va
      1st of Feb, 2008

the root to it...it's a company called BSM GRant!!! BEWARE!!!

• Ka
      2nd of Feb, 2008
    RewardMe More Stru - Unauthorized debit!
    RewardMe More Stru

I have an charge from Rewardme More Stru for 33.87 on my bank account. I have disputed it with my bank so they investigate it and get it stopped. I have not been able to locate this "company" - thieving ###!!

• Ta
      2nd of Feb, 2008

This also happened to us today 2/2/2008, we had an unauthorized charge on our checking account for $33.87, I suggest you cancel your credit card like we had to.

I have a phone # for BSM Grant 866-370-7270 there hours are Mon-Fri 9-5.

• Mi
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I got scammed by theses people also. They tell you they are going to show you how to make money for free. Well they go me!!! No only does this company use the debit or credit card to get your money, they send it to ther companies who in turn money out of your account.
    Of course when you try tyo get ahold of them theyare not available or sya they will return your call. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!
    I contacted my bank and they are going to send their actions (Rewardmemoreco.com) to their frauds investigation company. Let's see what happens.

• Re
      7th of Feb, 2008

I too have had a debit pending on my account for $33.87 thru Reward Me More Structures for a few days. I contacted my bank who had no information for me regarding this and told me when it posts then I can dispute it. I got online and researched this company and found out they are affiliated with Grant funding Solutons of which I ordered a $1.97 CD on how to get free grant funding (which is also a scam) and that when I ordered that even though I cancelled it within the trial period this was a package deal with the Reward me More program (of which when they called and told me I was getting a free 21 day trial I refused and told them I did not want it) It was thru grant funding solutions they got my debit card information and they actually gave me the phone number to reward me more. I then called them and argued with the svc rep til she reversed the charges. I then notified my bank of the conversation and alerted the bank security that this is a scam and that fraud had been committed on my account. the number to Grant funding Solutions is 1-866-396-5694 and the number to Reward me more is 1-888-546-2285. Hope this helps and warn everyone you can about this scam to protect others and hopefully getting them shut down as this is not legal.

• Gl
      8th of Feb, 2008

I too was charged $33.87 off my credit card. I called the Company since this transaction appeared on 02/08/2008. This Company informed me that an e-mail was sent to me for a rewards program everytime your credit card is used. What reward? How can you call a $33.87 account debit a reward? Besides I said to the rep, I do not open e-mail from a sender I do not know!!! So, as far as getting my money back I would have to write a letter to the Company. The only thing she could do was cancel my account!!! Again... What account?? No more info was given to me. This is their address Reward Me More

1 East Liberty St 6th Fl
    Reno, Nevada 89501
    I hope this helps!!!

• Ni
      13th of Feb, 2008

This company is associated with grant funding solutions out of Las Vegas. They are all a scam. I would highly suggest staying on top of this with your bank. What theses companies do is pass your information on from one company to the next and they all charge these unauthorized debits to your account. You do have to wait til the charges clear with most banks to get your money back but you will get it back. I got my money back after calling grant funding solutions(another scam) it toook a while and some tough internet research but I found a number called it until someone reversed the charges and canceled any future charges. It takes some research and work but its worth it. Now I would also recommend keeping your bank aware of any more fraud that may arise in the future and canceling the card in question.

• Be
      14th of Feb, 2008

I got charged 33.87 yesterday on 2/12/2008 i want my money back.

• Je
      23rd of Feb, 2008

We have also been charged in the amount of $33.87 by "Reward Me More Solutions" on 2/21/2008.

I hate the thought of getting another card to stop them.

Jerry in WA

• Ga
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I WAS MISS LEAD THAT IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE THAT ONE TIME CHARGE. I AM NOT A WORKING WOMAAN WHO CAN AFFORD THESE CHARGES COMING FROM HER ACCOUNT EACH MONTH, PLEASE HAVE ALL MY MONEY BACK IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ASAP.