Reward me more structure / my personal phone number shows up on others' bank statement

1 32 28th Street NTexas City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 409-682-7335

December of 2007 I fell into this scam also. It started out with Growing Rich With Google, which is NOT associated with Google internet services. Then I clicked on something about government grants online. It is the government grants online that automatically enrolled me into the Reward Me More Structure WITHOUT my knowledge or consent.

I called the 1-888 telephone number that showed up on my online banking statement and Reward Me reimbursed my account the proper funds. However, NOW I am receiving phone calls from other victims of this scam. It is MY PERSONAL cell phone number showing up on their bank account statements and NOT the 1-888 number. For all who are needing to contact Reward Me More Structure and who do not have the proper telephone number, it is as follows: [protected].

I have even lodged a formal complaint about my telephone number showing up in this scam with the Attorney General's office online, and the phone calls did indeed quit...for awhile. As of yesterday (06/10/08), the phone calls have started back up again and Reward Me More Structure is telling me that I am not in their system and don't know what they can do to stop my phone number from showing up on other victims' bank account statements.

If anyone has any ideas on where to go from here, please contact me at davisfm0712@aol.com.

Marie Davis

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2008
    Reward me more structure - Unauthorized charge!
    Reward me More Structure
    Provo
    Utah

I have an unauthorized charge on my account and at the time it shows on my statement I was on the highway. It posts at 9:50 pm on 2-01-08. How is this happening? We all must get to the bottom of this!!!

• St
      11th of Feb, 2008

Unauthorized billing and they don't or won't answer the phone. Beware!

• Al
      11th of Feb, 2008

I was charged by a company called Rewarmemoretechnique. Could these be the same company? I also have no clu where the 33.87 charge came from. I remember a shop at home website that came up on my screen. Maybe that's where ts from? I don't know but the number that I found for my charge was 715-424-1663. I hope this was helpful.

• Br
      11th of Feb, 2008

Here is the number that I found and they will answer the phone and will agree to cancel the activity. However, the amount was still deducted from my card. The number is 1-888-546-2285.

• Ka
      12th of Feb, 2008

I was also charged for something I did not request. This company apparently makes its money from charging people who are not aware that they even exist. Then they give some hooey about being past the seven day trial period as well as contacting you by phone (which never happened). Apparently this company is connected with Grant Master.com. So, PEOPLE........DO NOT TOUCH THAT SITE OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED MULTIPLE SECRET FEES FOR SERVICES YOU DIDN'T REQUEST OR EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!! I ALSO WAS CHARGED FOR ANOTHER SERVICE CALLED NETWORK AGENDA.COM. SO...PLEASE DON'T BE A VICTIM OF THESE CYBER-PREDATORS!!!!!!!
    THEY WON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY AND HARDLY LET YOU SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE (WHO WILL CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT BUT WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY!!)

13th of Feb, 2008

I hope this goes thru this time. I ordered a free sample of MYOMED, a pain killer cream aimed at senior citizens on 18 Jan 08. It said I could cancel after a week or so when I get it if I didn't want the larger tube for $55. I received two very small envelopes for $3.97 for postage. (it cost them $.97) I got it 25 Jan 08, so began to cancel it. They said my e-mail address was either wrong, already cancelled or not in the system yet. I did it everyday! On 29 Jan 08 I was charged $66.90 on my checking acc't. I called them & they said the larger tube was sent out 10 days after I ordered the sample on 28 Jan 08, but when I received it, I could refuse it and they would reimburse me. I didn't receive it until 02-02-08, because they didn't send it out until 31-Jan-08. I sent it back 02-02-08 and 02-12-08 I received my $66.90 back, but the same day I was charged $33.87 by RewardMeMoreWebUTUS. What kind of a scam is this. I want my money back. I am a senior who is still working because I need every penny to pay a mortgage and rent. I do NOT understand how people can take money out of my checking account just because they want to. Please help me. What do I do?? I will try to call them back again, but I don't know if that will do any good. I have already complained to the Better Business Bureau about this company.

• Lo
      13th of Feb, 2008

Yes, I was also billed for something I was not aware of !! It is associated with Grantmaster! I agree do not GO THERE!! This number DOES work 1.888.546.2285!! I wish you all the very best of luck!!! It is simply outrageous that this can happen and does ALL THE TIME!! It is my prayer that with all these complaints that someone will do something towards preventing this from happening to hundreds of people!!!

• De
      18th of Feb, 2008
    Reward me more structure - Unauthorized billing!
    Reward Me More Structure
    Phone: 9014053232

I have never heard of this company. I believe it came from GrantMasters which I canceled and was told I wouldn't be charged for anything related to GrantMasters. Later I found a charge for RewardMeMoreStructure (which I'd never heard of before) and also found out it's directly from GrantMasters. I found this charge while it was pending and attempted to get it removed at that time. I've since checked my account again only to discover the charge has never been removed and I know have to send a letter to some place in Reno, NV where this no phone number. How does a place of business not have a phone? What are they trying to hide? I'm sending the letter and notifying my cc not to accept any other charges from RewardMeMoreStructure. I never authorized any charges from RewardMeMoreStructure, but apparently-it doesn't matter -- they charge you anyway.

3rd of Mar, 2008

I have to disagree with these complaints.. I have sign up with Grant Consultants and did receive a phone call from a rep there asking to verify my information and then telling me about a service called Reward Me More that i could use for free for 21 days and then if i do not want to be charged a monthly fee after, to call and cancel. They also provided me with and email from support@rewardmemore.com with my login and password to use the website, also the phone number and all the information about it and how much it would charge a month if i kept the service. I know that everyone receives those emails that tell you all about it... it comes to your inbox or bulk or spam, people are just lazy and don't check them. They do give you the information and make the phone calls, i believe that people either forget or just plainly lie to get their money back... common people lets be serious, we all know that no one likes to admit when they are wrong for forgetting about a trial that they said was ok to do and then get charged for forgetting about it.

27th of Mar, 2008

ei guys before signing up anything online be sure to read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS that is why your having problem. for cancellation call 1-888-868-0848 or visit www.easyhelpcenter.com your username is your email address and you password is your zip code. after logging in click cancel my membership.. i work with grantconsultant. here is the website.. www.grantconsultant.com username your email address and your password is your zipcode. this is applicable only to the people who signed up for this take note of the 10 days free trial. thanks

• Je
      27th of Apr, 2008

I wish I'd seen this first because reward me more has been sticken it to me for six months and I had cancel my and issue a new one to get 14.95 to stop being taken each month off my card for stuff I was not receiving.

11th of Jun, 2008

The phone number to call Reward Me More Structure directly is 1-888-546-2285. After having the $33.87 reimbursed to my account last December, I have found that my personal cell phone number is now showing up on the accounts of other victims as a contact number. Consequently, I have had to go back in my banking records and pull out the 1-888 number. Hope this helps.