Reward Me More Solutions / Unauthorized charges!

1 Sarasota Springs, UT, United States Review updated:

This was unauthorized charge. Beware of Reward Me More. They go by several different names Reward Me More Solutions, Reward me more Pro, Reward Me More Home, and they're from different cities in the US. This is a big time scam. Some people have been charged multiple times. I believe they are working through a company called grant master. That is a scam too. The government is never going to just give money away free and clear like they try to make you believe.

Comments

• Pa
      25th of Jan, 2008

I have been charged fraudulently. What is that service and what do i have to do to fix it.

• Do
      25th of Jan, 2008

I found this unauthorized charge or $33.87 on my credit card and I called the customer service line at Google Money Profit 800-685-2713. They said I had to call REWARDMEMOREWEB customer service at 888-546-2285. I called that number and after the phone rang 20+ times, the system finally answered and put me in a queue. Tina from their customer service answered the phone and after a couple of minutes told me that it was past the 7 days since posting to my credit card and I had to write to the corporate hq to get my money back. Their address is;

REWARD ME MORE
    1 East Liberty Street
    6th Floor
    Reno, NV 89501

I am writing to them. The Google Money Profit system makes a lot of money off of charges they do not disclose up front. This is a scam!

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2008

I agree with you 100%. Reward me more has charged me three different times under three different names.

I purchased information from a page I thought was a Google Adwords page and the next thing I know I have five different charges on my credit card for totaling $112.00. I had to call the number on my bill 8 times just to get someone to admit they were charging me. The first person I spoke to over the phone actually said, "Well sir I am sorry but you would have to call us to cancel these subscriptions." I think that comment pretty much says it all.

Its been 4 months now and I have managed to get 4 of the 5 charges stopped and even refunded. But this Reward Me More Solutions just keeps popping up every month even though I have cancelled this so called "subscription" and every operator I speak to gives me a cancellation number.

I have managed to learn that all of these operations Grant Search Assistant, Grant Master, Reward Me More Solutions (under all its names), Network Agenda, and Growing Rich With Google are all the same people working under some seemingly fake company named Easy Google Profit. It all starts when you request information about Google Adwords on what I have to assume was a fake Google page setup to get a credit card number. After I fell for this trap the next day I had atleast 10 e-mails telling me about all the trial offers and accounts I had been approved for. I immediately started calling the numbers provided and trying to cancel all this nonsense. Of course all that effort proved less than successful on my next months card statement.

Good luck to you all and be safe out there.

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2008

I posted this somewhere else on here too but I have had moderate success by spamming this phone number 1-888-546-2285. I don't know if you have had all the other charges that these guys "business partners" throw in there in to, but this number can stop and refund the charges.

Good luck, and don't let them snowball you. It is fraud after all, and there are other people out there to help.

• Je
      30th of Jan, 2008

$33.87 has been taken off of my credit card for two months straight without my permission, how do i get these people to return my money back to my card and to stop these illegal transactions, any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• It
      31st of Jan, 2008

This morning I happened to go into my bank account online and there was a charge for $33.88. The name Reward Me More Pro came up. I called and told them that I did not authorize this transaction and my bank has put in a fraud alert for this company. They told me that my money will be back in my account in 7 to 10 working days. 2 weeks ago, grant resource center billed me for $39.95. They refunded my money but apparently passed on my info to this company, which tried to say I signed with them. Advice: tell your bank your card was stollen and have them replace it with a new one. Thats the only way the charges will stop.

Good luck!

• Ph
      10th of Feb, 2008

I just found out that $33.87 is in my pending. I am filing a complaint against them as well. I can't call them until tomorrow, but you can bet I will!!! What is there being done about companies that do this? There should be a way to stop them. This could cause a lot of financial problems for people.

Please do something about this.

12th of Feb, 2008

Who are these people? I have never given my permission to have my bank account attacted. Maybe a class action suit should be filed against this company. I think this constitutes fraud and theft. Why are their phones set up for Mountain time? This company is a scam that some how has found a way to attact credit cards and bank accounts.

• Tr
      13th of Feb, 2008

I was also ripped off by this company. I did some research and any of you who want to file a formal complaint against this company can do what I did.

I reported them to the FTC (do a search on the internet for their e-mail address)

I also contacted the Better Business Bureau of Northern Nevada.
    Web site is: http://www.reno.bbb.org
    There you can file a complaint against them and then the BBB will take it from there and keep you informed as to what happenes when they contact them for you.

I hope this helps everyone - it can't do any more harm than they have already done to us.

Tracy.

• Cl
      14th of Feb, 2008

How did this fake company get my credit number to charge me $33.87 for something i never ordered or received. I say the fake company is making big monies with a scam that somehow must have a legal loop hole in UT.

• Lm
      15th of Feb, 2008

I have been slammed 3 consecutive months by this company and they can not find me in their computer system. I am currently on the phoen with them right now. How can companies do this? They pulled up two names and neither are people I know. Here is the fax number to the main office in order to get a refund:
    (801) 812-8096.

Include your cancellation number along with your letter.

• Wd
      21st of Feb, 2008

Reward Me More Solutions has charged me 33.88 unauthorized.

W.D.Watkins.

• Le
      25th of Feb, 2008

Rewards me more, has tried to contact me on several different occasions to authorize them to charge my credit card. My question to them has always been,'How did you get my card number?" Afterwhich, I tell them, no do not charge my card, and I am not interested in your promotion. They still continue to call. This weekend however they charged my card the $33.88. Now we have to cancel our cards. That sucks to be inconveinienced by greedy con- artist. Likewise, Grant masters should take responsibility for selling our information.

• Ro
      24th of Mar, 2008
    Reward Me More Solutions - Unauthorized charge!
    Reward Me More Solutions
    PO Box 334
    Breesport
    New York
    Phone: 607-739-6795

Ordered a CD from Google for 9.95, which was expected charge, rewardmemoresolutions was charged right after this.

• Ra
      6th of Jun, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I googled the name of the company showing up on my credit card transactions and this came up and I called the 1-800 number and had this removed. Thank you for posting this!