Reward Me MoreRefuses refund!

1 Review updated:

Too Good to be True... A free sample of Alzheimer’s prevention pills; pay only the shipping charges. I paid it by credit card. My mistake. Today I checked my Master Card account on the web and I saw a charge of $33.87 from “RewardMeMore.com”. Checking the website, located it in the middle of dozens of complaints, their phone number was hidden on the last page of their “Terms”, and that number shown was to their Website Customer Service, which is located in Orem, Utah.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Reno, NVThe address I had for “RewardMeMore.com” was in Reno, Nevada.
I spoke to a “customer service” adviser; I canceled the membership immediately, expecting a refund of the $33.87. No can do! Supposedly, there was a 7 day trial period for “RewardMeMore”, another service they called me about, which I don’t remember. I didn’t cancel right away so I need to pay for the months service, which I didn’t use.
All a scam! Really, Too Good to be True.

Uj

More Reward Me More Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      Dec 05, 2007

I want my money back I did not authorize payment.

• Mi
      Dec 28, 2007

I unsubscribed. I never authorized any charges by Reward Me More.

• Th
      Jan 18, 2008

How can these people get away with charging without authorization? We need to stop them NOW!

• Th
      Feb 02, 2008

My account was charged $33.87 and I have no idea what for. How can I get it back?

Feb 06, 2008
    RewardMe More - Unauthorized charge on credit card!
    RewardMe More
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected]

My credit card has a pending transaction of $33.87, since 2/2/08. I did not authorize this charge. There is no charge for VISA reward programs. I see from the website there have been numerous complaints. My bank can't file a dispute until it post to my account. It should not post, since its a scam!

• Ta
      Feb 13, 2008

I have been charged $33.87 twice from Reward Me More. I thought it was from Grant Consultants which I cancelled in December. Now I'm not sure since they will not respond to me. Does anyone know who these people are and why were are being billed?

• Je
      Mar 04, 2008
    Reward Me More - Unauthorized charge on credit card!
    Reward Me More
    Utah
    Phone: [protected]
    www.rewardmemore.com

Charge for $33.87 appeared on my credit card statement 2/26/08 and I never ordered anything from these people. They canceled my account 3/4/08 and gave me a cancellation number but would not refund the charge. These people appear to be "preying" on innocent consumers and I wanted to lodge a complaint against them but unfortunately the information above is all I know about them. Thank you.

• Ro
      Mar 06, 2008

Here is some info for you! I had the same charge, I contacted my attorney, but my charge was under the name of myrewardnetworkdrive.com go to your web browers and type that in. You will see a street address of in Las Vegas. I can't find my paper work right now, but I spoke to the leasor of the property that they are renting for their office space. Anyway, don't let this go. If you need more info, contact me at my email address and I will try to help you! I finally got through to them today, and got a cancellation number and my refund is supposed to be in 5 to 10 days. I STILL SENT MY COMPLAINT TO MY CREDIT CARD AND MY ATTORNEY, IN CASE THEY DON'T REFUND ME!

• Su
      Mar 09, 2008

i charged thru my debit card..I did not authorize it..dont even know who they are...i went to my bank filled a form to get my money back and canceled my debit card and ordered a new one..as of yet i havent heard about my money being put back in my account.....I think this a fraud taking money from your account with your consent....I believe this all started when I ordered a free disc for government loans and paid for shipping because at the same time period I chares on my account for other places I dident authorize..watch out!!!!!

• Ca
      Mar 19, 2008

I had never authorized for reward me more to take out anything from myaccount. They would not credit the amount back to my account, which I think is wrong, due to I don't even remember going on the site.

• St
      Mar 24, 2008

I never authorized these charges and want them removed immediately or I will press charges!!!

• Dg
      Mar 24, 2008

i want all charges taken off my charge. I am calling the better Business Bureau.

• Mi
      Apr 03, 2008

I too was hit with the 33.87 charge and left only with a number. I think it is ridiculous that a company can gt way with this. I will follow it to get my money back.

• Vi
      Jul 12, 2008

Taking money out of my account without authorization.

Oct 10, 2008

I have researched this issue as I have also been charged for "Reward me more" for $37.87 for the last 2 months. I followed this back to a connection with a work from home program with Google. They slyly offered several "free" sites such as this one, but after your "free months", it was up to me to personally call and cancel this "free" subscription. If I did not call, they automatically started charging my account for the continued service of $37.87 per month. I found that at least 4 companies played this game with Google. Supposedly, it was in the small print of the paperwork sent with the Google CD...which by the way, was so hard to figure out, that it too was a scam. Because my son originally signed up for this, I did not see the paperwork sent...or maybe it was in the CD which he could never get into. This started almost 10 months ago. So bottom line...if it sounds too good to be true, don't go near it! I called my bank, but all they can do is dispute the charges, not blocked them. I thought internet scams were being policed?