Reward Me More PRO / Unauthorized debit!

FL, United States Review updated:
I have an unauthorized debit that I do not recognize, have no receipt or record of nor remember doing any business with and do not know who it is. Beware!

Comments

Iv
  21st of Jan, 2008

Reward Me More PRO - Unauthorized charge!
Reward Me More PRO
38 Pratt road
Phone: 978 400 5677

I never authorized this transaction. As a matter of fact i made certain that I did not get charged and that I had terminated all "trials" with this group... I would greatly appreciate it if you would terminate my "subscription" immediately!!!
Ma
  14th of Feb, 2008
Why am i getting charged for something that i didn't even know it existes. I never even knew this site existed until i saw it in my bill. I want this company to terminate my "subscription" immediately.
Sh
  22nd of Feb, 2008
I too have had charges debited from my account without my knowledge and I am being ignored by the following in order to have it refunded! These names below are the ones who have showed up on my statement from the same company -- taking money w/o my knowledge and/or consent!!

1. Rewardmemorehome 1/25/08- $33.87

2. RewardmemorePro - 11/2607-$33.87, 12/26/07-$33.87

3. Rewardmemoreco - American Fork for $33.87

4. BSM/ Grant Search Asst 11/19/07-$29.95, 12/17/07-$29.95, 1/17/08-$29.95, 2/19/08-$29.95

5. BSM/SBA Express- 11/29/07-$ 7.95, 12/31/07-$7.95, 1/28/08-$ 7.95

6. Networkagenda.com- 12/3/07-$ 9.95, 1/3/07 -$ 9.95, 1/7/07-$ 9.95

7. RewardmemoreCo American Fork UT-$ 33.87

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!! THIS IS MY MONEY.
Pe
  9th of Mar, 2008

Reward Me More PRO - Unauthorized charge!
Reward Me More PRO

Just last month this company started pulling money from my account without authorization. I have no clue what this company is about or where it got my information.