Reward Me More PRO / Unauthorized debit!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I have an unauthorized debit that I do not recognize, have no receipt or record of nor remember doing any business with and do not know who it is. Beware!

Comments

• Iv
      21st of Jan, 2008
    Reward Me More PRO - Unauthorized charge!
    Reward Me More PRO
    38 Pratt road
    Phone: 978 400 5677

I never authorized this transaction. As a matter of fact i made certain that I did not get charged and that I had terminated all "trials" with this group... I would greatly appreciate it if you would terminate my "subscription" immediately!!!

14th of Feb, 2008

Why am i getting charged for something that i didn't even know it existes. I never even knew this site existed until i saw it in my bill. I want this company to terminate my "subscription" immediately.

• Sh
      22nd of Feb, 2008

I too have had charges debited from my account without my knowledge and I am being ignored by the following in order to have it refunded! These names below are the ones who have showed up on my statement from the same company -- taking money w/o my knowledge and/or consent!!

1. Rewardmemorehome 1/25/08- $33.87

2. RewardmemorePro - 11/2607-$33.87, 12/26/07-$33.87

3. Rewardmemoreco - American Fork for $33.87

4. BSM/ Grant Search Asst 11/19/07-$29.95, 12/17/07-$29.95, 1/17/08-$29.95, 2/19/08-$29.95

5. BSM/SBA Express- 11/29/07-$ 7.95, 12/31/07-$7.95, 1/28/08-$ 7.95

6. Networkagenda.com- 12/3/07-$ 9.95, 1/3/07 -$ 9.95, 1/7/07-$ 9.95

7. RewardmemoreCo American Fork UT-$ 33.87

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!! THIS IS MY MONEY.

• Pe
      9th of Mar, 2008
    Reward Me More PRO - Unauthorized charge!
    Reward Me More PRO

Just last month this company started pulling money from my account without authorization. I have no clue what this company is about or where it got my information.