Reward Me More Home / Debited money from account unauthorized!

1 East Liberty St. 6th FloorReno, NV, United States Review updated:
4.3
Phone: 888-546-2285
This company attempted to debit our account earlier in December. I called the company and told them that I did NOT authorize this debit and I wanted the money returned to my account. I then called the bank, and informed them of the transaction and no insufficient funds were imposed on us. December 27th, my husband and I realized there had been another debit from this company that didn't actually go through until the 31st. We called the bank prior to the debit going through and they told us that the transaction would actually have to post to file a dispute on it.

Now that it has posted, I will be calling this company AGAIN tomorrow and my bank also. I do not understand why they keep debiting my account but I intend to make sure they never do it again.
Va

Comments

Ro
  9th of Jan, 2008
I have the same problem with this company. Could I get the phone number from you, please, because I cannot find a website for them.
Kr
  21st of Feb, 2008
This company has also taken money out of my checking account and I don't even know who this company is. They have taken out money twice for the month of January. I have been trying to contact them but have been unsuccessful.