REvspure / fraud

1 Springville, UT, United States Review updated:

Ordered a FREE SAMPLE and authorized the shipping only charges of $3.58 and received an email regarding the one time charge.
4 weeks later I rec'd another bottle? Never able to get anyone on the phone and I made several attempts-when my credit card statement came in I had 2 charges of $86.00 in June 2009 and a shipping charge of $5.85. I finally got thru on the phone after several weeks and was told they could NOT give me a credit as a matter of fact even if I cancelled today 7/28/09 there had been another charge applied to my credit card on 7/27/09 and there was NOTHING they could do for me!
This is a travisty!!! These people need to be shut down!!! NOW!!!
They tried to tell me there was a disclosure statement NOT!!!
But I have learned my lesson if I can't see it and touch I will NEVER buy it!

Ma

Comments

• Su
      31st of Aug, 2009
    REvspure - unauthorized purchase
    Smile Pure
    Provo
    Utah

I purchased a trial with no further obligation online and paid for shipping only. This was two months ago and lo and behold I see a $85.37 charge from my PayPal account completely unauthorized for a ridiculously minute trial sample of a product that minimally worked. This kind of sales tactics should be outlawed and I see a large number of people subjected to the same crookery that have complained on this site. I will be filing a BBB complaint against this company and also reporting this to the attorney general's office in California. I have already filed the dispute with PayPal.

• Sh
      20th of Jan, 2010
    REvspure - unauthorized purchase

I have never heard of this company, and have no idea how they were able to charge to my credit card. My bank initially reversed the charges, and then re-reversed them after the company said they were legit. Now I am out $160 for something like identity fraud.