RevouBUYERS BEWARE!!

E Review updated:

Alstrasoft and Revou are both crooks and thieves who have gone online. Main player is John Goh, although we don't know if this is his real name. He has a Singaporean name which we also don't know if it is just an alias.

After having been victimized into buying their Revou Twitter Clone Software and SMS Plugin, both of which were full of errors, and never really worked, Revou was not able to install the very software and the plugin that they made. It's been almost 2 months now and Revou has only wasted our time and money (installation fee and hosting subscription bills). No wonder they do not have a money back guarantee on their products. And even if they did, we doubt that they will honor it.

After reading so many complaints in http://www.[redacted].com, http://www.sitepoint.com/forums, http://www.gotyourass.com, and so many other forums and sites found through Google, Alstrasoft and Revou owners should, by now, be arrested, fined, made to pay all their victims, and banned by some kind of internet Authority from ever engaging in any online business.

The Internet seems to be a place where scammers, thieves, and crooks are left alone by the government authorities to prey on and victimize as many people who do not know how to check information about merchants before they make any purchase.

It's about time that government authorities, credit card companies, PayPal, ecommerce providers, and agencies like http://www.bbb.org, do something, in a concerted effort to clean the internet of such kinds of unscrupulous businessmen and organizations.

If anyone reading this is interested to help clean up the Internet of companies or individuals like Revou and Alstrasoft, please contact [protected]@yahoo.com. Or you can send your suggestions and ideas. Or at the very least, help spread the information in this complaint and in the many other complaints you can find in Google.

Comments

• S
      Apr 29, 2009
    Revou - Did not fix the problems
    REVOU.com ALSTRASOFT.com
    New York
    eteea.com

DON'T buy REVOU or any of the ALSTRASOFT.com product.

REVOU is still not ready. The support is among the worst of the worst. The support team never answers your call( heck..they don't even have telephone number...there is a number which never works..so u really can not call..u have to be on their mercy)..the support team does not care for the customers. I paid 2 times plus the installation fee...but they never installed the script in my server. They ignore for every support mail u send them. Most probably they don't even understand English. There support team may be some where in Russia..not in India..so they don't understand English. I have been continuously asking them since March 13 (today is April 28th) to fix my problems but they did not do a thing. I asked, I begged, I threatened, I tried to make them feel guilty...but nothing worked. What could take a 15 minutes job to fix it..it is taking me forever..( I am sure they will not fix it for me)...I am finally contacting Better Business Bureau, and all the places I can knoch to...I am sure this company will not be in business for a LONG TIME...It will go down very soon. As more and more words spread around the net..no one will buy therir product. I want to know where is the Management...Is there anyone whom I can talk to..? This company is THE WORST company to deal with.
    Please DO NOT BUY THEIR ANY PRODUCT. THis company is affiliated with ALSTRASOFT. And I think they are the same people and they do the same ..So Please DONOT BUY ANY OF THE ALSTRASOFT Product. They will take your money and run. These companies are nothing but Scam. They r the biggest con artists I ever dealt with.

Apr 29, 2009

Yes you r very much right. I had similar problem with Revou support. They never answered my question. I asked like 12 times before I planned to buy their script but they did not answer for once. So I took my business elsewhere. Thanks for the warning.

Jun 04, 2009
    Revou - Update
    Revou
    revou.com

UPDATE

REvou finally came out clean. Revou fixed all my problems and I am happy about it. So now I can safely say that " Buy Tevou products."

Mr. John from Revou was very nice and he gave me a FREE upgraded templates and it looks good. Mr. John was very nice who answered my mail promtly and fixed all the bugs the script had. Now it is a better software. Please visit my site www.eteea.com and you will find out that Revou made a good software.

Thank you very much Mr. John for your help. Wish you all the luck.

-Shaheed Hasan

Jun 05, 2009

UPDATE

I want to let everyone know that Revou fixed my problems and they gave me a FREE upgraded template for my inconvenience.

Thanks a million Mr. John.