Revolution RVRip off

1 Review updated:

I purchased my first RV here in May 2017. Waited my 3 weeks for delivery. Signed multiple purchase contracts. Told they needed to up the sale price $1, 000 dollars to get a better interest rate, but would refund me the money (I did get a copy of the check request). Now mid July no check!!! Also, spent 8.5 hours in Ramona and got a used hitch because they did not have the right one, they gave me their 5 yr old display model... I have talked to the sales manager Don (San Marcos) now half a dozen times nothing gets done. Left a VM for the owner whose name I found here, no response. Next stop my attorney.

More Revolution RV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Jul 23, 2008
    Revolution RV - Dishonest crooks
    www.revolutionrv.com

What a joke... 20 phone calls in 10 days and not a single call back from ANYONE. I traded in a trailer in the first week of July for a new one. Still don't have my new one because it's being "prepped". The idiots haven't even paid off my trade-in yet, 3 weeks later. The "business" dept. sure was quick to get my loan financed though. Now I have 2 payments due and NO trailer!

All really slimy, sneaky ways to cook the books.

What a crappy business, customer service my ***. Someone needs to shut these yahoos down.

Lesson learned: Do your RESEARCH before you make the mistake of buying from this dealership.

•   Sep 17, 2008

A story on Revolution RV. They were interviewed by several customers and employees. Apparently Channel 10 has been investigating Revolution RV for quit sometime although I do not know this to be a fact. I do know that several customers have contacted Turko on Channel 9 but to no avail. There is a court hearing tomorrow in El Cajon at at the El Cajon courthouse at 8:30 for GE vs Revolution RV. The BK court date in San Diego has not been set as far as I can determine.

I am told that the service department is still open in Ramona and trying to deliver to remaining trailers, not sure if this is true.

•   Sep 18, 2008
    Revolution RV - Online scam
    revolutionrv.com

This i know, the thugs are true I'm sure, they brought coaches back for service work only so the banks thought sold units were still at the store for sale, this practice was carried on for a long long time... revolution rv represented all that is wrong for any industry... and they hopefully go to prison. not paying their employees but keeping cash so they could disappear is amazingly wrong and hopefully they are afraid to grab the soap in prison is what they face for doing what they did... bad people and karma is a strong thing, and won't be overlooked!!!

•   Sep 19, 2008
    Revolution RV - Terrible company
    revolutionrv.com

All of this hype is absolutely ridiculous. Revolution Rv is just another unfortunate business who couldn't get a handle on things. From what I know, this business was a dual partnership, which for those of you who don't know means that Two people, yes, people, owned this business. Two people that are now money less, with families mind you, jobless, credit less, and if they do file a bk like you say, possibly homeless. I had a business not to long ago that failed, and it is an awful thing to endure. You have to choose between your customers and employees, or your family. Which would you pick? You all act like they have the money to just hand it to you and say I'm sorry! How do they give you something they don't have? They probably just got in over their heads and lost a grip on it. Very sad. I am very sad for all of you and your losses but remember we are all people. It makes my stomach hurt to see this. The effort Rev Rv went through to deliver my trailer to me was excellent, and although we hit a few bumps in the road, I appreciate them.

•   Sep 22, 2008

I love you all and I am working on helping you collect the monies you are owed. This includes the service department that had their hands tied and even worked with no pay after the company closed its doors. I hope all of you learned from this experience and will be better prepared in the future, I certainly learned a lot. Also, I hope the customers that did not get all the services they paid for can get some resolve for their purchases. I know that some of you worked hard and saved for a lifetime for this purchase of your new RV's.

We all need to help each other because we are good people and we love the spirit of being out in the open land with our families and friends, desert, river, beach or just camping we all love to get out there and make memories for a lifetime.

This post should come from the owners but that's not going to happen. Please don't blame the sales or service staff, we did our part, we did our best, in fact we were your best supporters but our hands were tied. Most of our employee's were very good church going people from several different religions, but all good people.

You will all be great employee's for some company in the future or perhaps even opening your own businesses.

•   Sep 22, 2008

At Revolution RV it is our goal to provide a sales, service and accessories purchase experience at the most competitive prices without compromising quality or your satisfaction. We believe in fostering relationships that last a lifetime, built on trust and mutual respect. We are dedicated to providing a pleasurable buying and service experience where you will feel like you are one of the family.

We look forward to demonstrating our enthusiasm toward the products and services we sell to you, our customers. You will always be greeted with a friendly handshake and warm smile. At Revolution RV we promise to provide a friendly, comfortable and pressure free environment for our customers and employees.

At Revolution RV you are one of the Family.

•   Sep 23, 2008
    Revolution RV - Scam and cheating
    revolutionrv.com

This is George Gilbert, he lives in Valley Center, Escondido. He is the Ex Owner of Revolution RV and does not want to pay his employee's and even bounced their last checks that were even less than the amount they should have been paid. He did not pay child support for his daughter Brittany and is still living the high life.

While customer and ex employees suffer, he has a great life in Valley Center. We are all victims of this man and can only hope that the law deals him what he deserves.

No longer driving a Mercedes G class but instead a Toyota Tacoma "white" pickup. was arrested 2 months ago for a DUI and beating up a police officer.

•   Oct 09, 2008
    Revolution RV - Fraud and cheating
    revolutionrv.com

For all of you who may have purchased from Revolution RV and found them in out of business, here is some vital info. We purchased a trailer and where lucky, we got it the Monday after they closed (9/8) in Ramona. Of course no tow package, parts not installed (but we got them!), no walk through, extended warranty, etc. Had to go down the street for hitch, brake control, sway bar, etc. Out even more $$$. Got our license plates three days ago! Whew.

So Revolution had an insurance bond to do business in CA.

Oct 11, 2008

So which one of the owners are you? They stole from everyone they ever did business with. We bought a 5th wheel on consignment and they never paid off the other loan company so now we can't get our rig registered! I don't know where this is going for us but I hope they and their families rot!

• Bi
      Dec 28, 2008

I bought a 2017 Eclipes, I was treated nicely, but we (my wife and I ), are still waiting for an owners manual and who will cover the warranty. They had manuals for all the extras but the users manual didn't exist.
    I delt with Don at the San Marcos office for anything, except for that smell of cigarett he was very helpful.
    Does anyone know who is handling the warranty. The little things I have fixed myself