Revlon / fake finger nails

1 6911 Monterey DriveFort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:

I bought glue-on nails for almost 7 dollars at Wal-Mart. I thought, "Revlon"... a good name. These nails sucked.. I will never buy them again if I don't hear from the company, I will pass along my experience, which is — first of all, the nails are fortified with extreme static electricity which makes it hard to figure out which is top or bottom when then stick to your fingers when picking them up. Next, they are so fragile, that they were breaking within the first hour of wear. Fortunately for me, I had nail clippers in my purse to clip them so I wasn't running me panty hose every time I visited the ladies room. These were absolutely the worst fake nails I've ever used, and I will never use them again. The off brands are much better, even if I have to polish them... By the way, the only reason I purchases these was because they were already a colored nail. I couldn't find another brand that still produces this. I was very disappointed in this product.

Comments

• Da
      19th of May, 2008

Mitchum stained a good shirt-junk product.

• Ju
      14th of Oct, 2008

This morning while getting ready for work, as I used my revlon hair curler, it got very hot and burned off my hair. I am very upset about this. I want to either get my money back or a coupon for another item. I will be glad to mail you the curling iron with my burnt hair still on it!!! Model # RV053 and type VC135M. Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

• Ni
      10th of Feb, 2009

Ok people... I finally found a phone number to contact Mitchum about their lousy product! Make sure to save the deoderant because they will only refund your money if you have the code on the bottom of the tube.

1-800-437-8566

Good luck!

• Li
      9th of Jun, 2010
    Revlon - discontinuation of product
    REVLON
    New York
    Phone: Don't know

Powder Blush #080 Sandalwood/Beige 8573-08 seems to be discontinued. I went to 4 stores and am unable to purchase this. I have been using it for several years and really like it and would like to purchase more. Is it discontinued? Do you know where I can buy it? Thank you.

• Mi
      9th of Jun, 2010

You should ask Revlon directly by going to www.revlon.com and going to contact us (at the bottom)

• La
      3rd of Feb, 2012
    Revlon - MIS-MATCH PRODUCT
    RITU WEARS BIGLIFE
    India

WE WENT RITU WEAR BIGLIFE SHOWROOM IN ROHINI SEC3, DELHI-85.I PURCHASED REVLON COSMETIC(LIP STICKS) FROM RITU WEAR. UNFORTUNATELY COUNTER PERSON OF RITU WEAR GIVEN ME ANOTHER COLORS WHICH I DIDNT WANT.WHEN I REACHD HOME & I CHECKED MY PRODUCTS AFTER THAT I CALLED THE SHOWROOM BUT NO ONE ATTENDING ME FOR THIS CASE, WHICH WAS BAD IMPRESSION FOR YOUR CUSTOMER.I AM YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMER BUT I AM FACING 1ST TIME THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM.I WOULD REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE ACTION FOR THIS TOPIC & I WANT TO CHANGE MY COLORS WHICH I AM UNABLE TO CHANGE DUE TO RITU WEAR STAFF NOT ATTENDING PROPERLY MANNER.
    WAITING FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE
    YOUR REGULAR CUSTOMER
    LALITA PANDEY (9891971560)
    lalita.pandey@yahoo.in

• Ri
      22nd of May, 2012
    Revlon - False Nails Package Poor Product
    Revlon

I have purchased Revlon Color Allure glue on nails for special occasions several times. Each package contains glue and the nails. Problem is that the glue while sealed, has become rock hard and worthless. With the price of gas it is not cost effective to go back to the store repeatedly to return defective products. These REVLON products are very expensive so your money would best be spent on JUST ABOUT any other nail product. The nail glue inside the package you are paying for is worthless and the company REFUSES to stand by this product sending me an email with some other manufacturers number to call. HEY REVLON ITS YOUR BIG FAT NAME ON THE PACKAGE YOU NEED TO STAND BY YOUR PRODUCTS. Too expensive and you definitely wont get what you paid for.

• Ri
      22nd of May, 2012

I fully agree with you. REVLON NAILS AND THE GLUE (hard as a rock) are worthless. I emailed the company and got phone numbers to call regarding my complaint. NONE OF the phone numbers belong to REVLON and REVLON refuses to stand by their products.
    NEVER AGAIN.

• Ef
      9th of Oct, 2013

Why has this product been discontinued? I have been using it for years.

25th of Mar, 2016

I bought a revlon mascara in a blue container and it is horrible. Flakes into my eyes, burning, tearing, itchy eyes. Never had an experience with mascara like this. Also it is very clumpy

• Dk
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Revlon - Revlon Colorstay foundation
    Hemet
    California

I purchased Revlon Colorstay foundation in a pump bottle, I could not get the pump to work, so I opened the bottle and the pump was bent
    So much so the makeup would not come out. I am out 13.99 for this purchase. I want a coupon for new bottle of Colorstay or refund.

• Pa
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Revlon - Revlon hair dyer and volumizer
    San Diego
    California

i brought this product online and when i tried it for the first time the motor got burnt and due to that i got the burning smell from the dyer and now it is of no use to me
    can you help meto recover this machine
    payal sharma

• Ho
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Revlon - hair dryer
    aberdeen
    Idaho
    hollybest44@yahoo.com

The dryer was to Hot when I got it burned my hair right off. So I began using it on med which seemed to be fine. However it has become hotter and hotter until now the whole thing is melting

• Am
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Revlon - Revlons that man deo spray
    South Africa

Hi, my husband is only using Revlon's that man spray. off all the bottles I bought this year at least four of the bottles did not spray. So I have to return to the store to exchange it and this is very time consuming. I don't know if it was a bad batch and I am the lucky winner to buy all the wrong ones or if there is other complaint about this.

4th of Sep, 2018
    Revlon - Customer service is awful

I called customer service to register a complaint about a revlon product only to be talked over with the representative with attitude. When I asked to be transferred to a supervisor, I was told that the supervisor did not have time to take my call. I'll just have to find a better company on which to spend my money.

• Dr
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Revlon - BB cream
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Pakistan
    revlon.com

I have bought BB cream few days ago it is so oily n sticky i hate it . It waste my money.. it makes my colour darker and makes spots more visible.. i am very disappointed

• Sh
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Revlon - Commercial
    Kilgore
    Texas

I will never buy any of your products again Your music choice for a lipstick commercial is very offensive. I do not feel that a song containing or implying vulgar language is ever appropriate for my family Just another sign of how companies are proving they no longer value morality and decency.