Revlon / fake finger nails
I bought glue-on nails for almost 7 dollars at Wal-Mart. I thought, "Revlon"... a good name. These nails sucked.. I will never buy them again if I don't hear from the company, I will pass along my experience, which is — first of all, the nails are fortified with extreme static electricity which makes it hard to figure out which is top or bottom when then stick to your fingers when picking them up. Next, they are so fragile, that they were breaking within the first hour of wear. Fortunately for me, I had nail clippers in my purse to clip them so I wasn't running me panty hose every time I visited the ladies room. These were absolutely the worst fake nails I've ever used, and I will never use them again. The off brands are much better, even if I have to polish them... By the way, the only reason I purchases these was because they were already a colored nail. I couldn't find another brand that still produces this. I was very disappointed in this product.
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Mitchum - spray deodorant 
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect? 
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Mitchum - Mitchum gel is a poor product 
- Revlon Mitchum Smart Solid Anti - Perspirant & Deodorant - breaks on minimal use.
- Revlon - mitchum - cust. complaint no 003445675a - no response! no customer support in south africa
- Revlon - hair color (blond)
- Revlon - revlon eyeliner
- Revlon - 206 jade eyeliner colorstay crayon contour
- Revlon - revlon color stay