Revitayouth.com / They took money from me, but I cancelled the trial
I subscribed for the anti-again cream from the company www.revitayouth.com. I paid about $4 for the postage and delivery, but unfortunately I didn’t like the stuff. So I cancelled further order, but several days ago I found out that they took $67.89 from me. After 2 weeks they took another amount of money from me. Scam, but I really want to stop this company and return money back. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.
More Revitayouth.com Complaints & Reviews
- Revita Youth Ageless Moistuizer and Eye Revitalizer - Unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behavior
- RevitaYouth - Revita youth trial offer 
- Revitayouth.com - Better don't order from this website!
- [Resolved] Revita Youth - Unauthorized credit card charges/ unethical behaviour
- RevitaYouth - Eye revitalizer and moisturizer