Revitalocksrude customer service

1 Review updated:

The company that will charge you is called 24/7neutra Do not give these people the time of day!!! Couple reasons why. When u order from them that day starts your 14 day trial not the day you receive the product. They will charge u 87 dollars if u do not cancel now first off 87 dollars is quit a bit for a business like this to take out.CRAZY!!! I called to cancel my subscription because 87 dollars is a lot I had to talk to 3 different people 2 of the people were nice but could only give me 50 of my money back the other so called customer support team member was very rude would not let u get a word in edge wise unless u tell them to shut up and let u talk that's what I had to say. That person only wanted to give me 25 dollars back. I was 6 days late from cancelling my stuff and all they can give me is 50 dollars back so what do I get with the 30 dollars they kept absolutely nothing. Which is ridiculous since I didn't receive anything for that 87 dollars no news letters no guidance no support team no discount NOTHING!!! Their small print needs to be a lot bigger and brighter so people can actually read it. But the gist of my complaint is DO NOT deal with this company unless u r okay with being charged that much again I ordered on Jan 2 2017 they charged me Jan 16 2017 and in that time frame I didn't get anything for my 87 dollars except for a headache from having to go around and around with them. Terrible Terrible company all they want is to pull you in and suck your bank account dry. They have no compassion for mistakes, and are unwilling to understand what happened everyone deserves some kind of accident forgiveness. I hope I have helped anyone considering this company!

Br
Jan 22, 2015

Comments

• Tw
      Mar 13, 2015
    Revitalocks - SCAM
    Revitalcok Hair
    Greensboro

Do not buy this product. This company continues to take money from your account when you have instructed them to stop. They refuse to return the money. The product does not work. The customer service is rude to say the least and they do not honor their guarantee. It's sad that due to chemo you loose your hair and trying everything you can to get it back and companies like this dishonest company has taken advantage of such a degree. What crooks. I spoke to VIctor, in the customer service, who read me my email address but claims that "Customer Service Emails" are not responded to. He was clueless as to why there is even an email to customer service if they don't bother with responding to it. The product is hype and does not work.