Revita Locksscam

1 Review updated:

SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! This company is a scam all these people that you see on here just work for the company so that you can spend your money. If you are just one day late on trying to call them to cancel anything, the don't care. Even if you acct gets over drafted they don't care. All they want is their $95 for their bottle, which is completely ridiculous. I am not only calling the BBB because of their terrible customer service but also telling everyone on social media and as much as I can to DO NOT TRY THIS!!! RIPOFF!!! Not only have I been using the product, but my hair has now started to fall out, guess what, THEY DON'T CARE!!!

Sm
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      Jan 22, 2015

I too will be calling the BBB.
    The advertisement is misleading and never a mention of automatically taking $87 after 15 days.
    The product is not worth it and I will be fighting this charge. I will continue to take biotin which is 96% of the revita locks ingredients, and much more reasonabley priced. This is a scam and please don't buy the free 30 day supply it's not 30 days and you will be charged 15 days later for what I consider to be crap.

• Gu
      Feb 19, 2015

Omg I wish I would have read this article before I got in this mess. If someone could help me figure out how to get a hold of these people, the number I call just hangs up. I've lost more hair then new growth. How do I stop them from taking money from my account without canceling the card or my account. They took out $87. I don't Hanne that kind of money to loss every month. Please if someone can help.