Reverse osmosis dual 6 stage Do/Di / Not honoring warranty

1 United States

I purchased a Reverse osmosis dual 6 stage from this company. It came with a one year warranty. 8 months later I began to experience the booster pump not shutting down once the tank is filled. The pump was over heated and making noise. I unplugged it and shut it down and immediately contacted the company by email. Three days later I did not get a reply so I called the company and left two messages. Still no calls back or emails. I explained both times what the issue was and that the high pressure shut off switch is bad and that I needed replacement. Another couple days go by and no return calls. So I go to ebay history where I made the purchase and contacted them through my account. They responded within a day and asked me to check a few things out. I did everything they asked and yes the unit was plugged in and no the wires on the pump were not hanging there or cut. They have put me off for over two weeks and not sent me the $12.50 part needed. Today I decided to order the part from them on ebay. I clicked buy now and it tells me that I am blocked from bidding or purchase for this company. I was never rude or threatening in any manner. I simply asked for a warranty replacement and then followed through with trouble shooting at their request. I am very unhappy with this company. I will not be purchasing any filters or maintenance items from them.

Apr 6, 2013