Reversatrol Ultra / Scam

1 3007 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

I placed my order on 4/12 and agreed to pay the shipping and handling fee. I received the product on 4/30. I called and stated I did not want the product. I was then informed that I was too late. The 14 day trial offer expired on the 29th. Obviously it didn't matter if I received it - and how in the ____ can you test a product that arrives after the deadline and/or doesn't provide you with a reasonable amount of time to test the product. I was then offered a discount to keep the product ($40). I declined. I contacted my bank and they suggested I return the item and have a tracking label to ensure the product was received by the company. I also submitted a letter stating I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau in Hollywood, Florida and call the postal service to see if the label attached could be deciphered as to the date shipped and what type of postage program they used (priority, regular, snail mail) and if necessary I would obtain legal services. In my opinion, This is not a 14 day trial offer - it is a way of obtaining payment regardless of whether you want the product or not. I should have checked the internet for a complaint board - a lesson well learned.

Su

More Reversatrol Ultra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

20th of May, 2009

I called them and asked that they stop trying to debit my account. I have received a return authorization # and the product is already in the post to them. I was told they would try at least 4 times to get the debit and then it would go to collections. This company is a RIP-OFF!!! WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!

• Li
      24th of May, 2009

I got charge not only shipping (which I expected) for the free sample, but foreign processing charges (2 cents each), which I was NOT expecting. I could not figure out what they were for, so I had to cancel my debit card and they are issuing a new one. I hope this prevents me from paying for future shipments that I never ordered.

28th of May, 2009

I tried to call their customer service line which they say to do if you do not want your account debited each month. Guess what! I got a recording saying "This number is not in service at this time". Surprise Surprise!

Then I tried to go to their website where I ordered this product and that site has been taken down! ### of the earth. They are not out of business because they already debited my account for the S&H charges!

My BBB contavt told me to contact my bank and deny further charges and to go to the National BBB site and file a complaint. That site address is bbb.org. Wish I had come here before ordering that product. Makes me sick that I was so dumb.

• Bu
      11th of Jun, 2009

careful of the "free" reversetrol offer. Your CC will be billed before you have a chance to ty it out.
    Avoid this product

• Ka
      25th of Jul, 2009

I also had a horrible experience. They placed my order on June 30th. I didn't get it until July 8th. They charged my credit card on July 14th and it shouldn't have been until the 15th. THEN when I called and complained the guy I spoke to said to just keep the product and they would credit my account. After waiting 7 days I called as they had not credited my account. The next person told me the last one made a mistake and shouldn't have told me that. Fricken $90.00 and you couldn't actually even try it. YES! A RIPOFF FOR SURE!

• Gj
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I, too, got snookered and when I complained (the shipping container has no company name, just a "Shipping Manager" phone number) to Customer Service that I had returned the product as per label on package (Return Service Requested; which I confirmed with the Postal Service is the proper way to return the unopened package) they told me I couldn't unilaterally do that, that I needed a return authorization code. Then I looked at my credit card statement and in one month they had charged me twice, but each charge was under a different "company" name. Again, I was told that without the RMA there was noting she could do. All this for a "free" sample. Anyway, I've filed a complaint with my Credit Card Company in the hopes that they may intervene on my behalf. At least I got the customer service person to stop sending me more shipments.