RevenueShield American Forkut / Unauthorized credit card charge

United States Review updated:
I was charged $106.90 on April 30th & $89.95 on may 14th on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge!!!

People beware!!!

N  2nd of Jun, 2007 by
I have been charged by revenueshield for$109.90 and again for $84.90 by extreme lean (same outfit) I have never offered anything from them or ever received anything from them. They also operate under a company called CJW. They are a scam operation.
A  9th of Jun, 2007 by
Charge on Discover charge $89.95 on May 10, 2007. Never ordered anything.
N  21st of Jun, 2007 by

RevenueShield - Unauthorized charges

was charged 4/30 /07 $106.90 and 5/17/07 $84.90 I placed no order with anyone for any product. The company address is a furniture store, description is a computer co and are a vitamin company. Reported to amex on 6/21/07.
N  23rd of Jun, 2007 by

RevenueShield8668823 - Fraudulent charges

This company is committing fraud as they charged my credit card TWICE $89.95 on successive days for either product or services, neither of which were received, nor ordered. It appears they are indiscriminate as they have charged many already.
N  26th of Jun, 2007 by

RevenueShield - Fraudulent charges on my credit card

I was charged on my American express card for charges I did not authorize, I do not know this company or what they are selling, it happened two month in a row. The amount is similar to others who complained about illegal charges .
A  10th of Jul, 2007 by
This happened to me as well. On April 28th, I was charged 106.90 and on May 29th, I was charged 89.90 by revenueshield8668823 American Forkut. Alerted credit card company and is currently being investigated.
N  19th of Dec, 2009 by
i got charged 73.91 i hate this online ----!!!