RevenueShield American Forkut / Unauthorized credit card charge

I was charged $106.90 on April 30th & $89.95 on may 14th on my credit card. I did not authorize this charge!!!

People beware!!!

Comments

• Fr
      2nd of Jun, 2007

I have been charged by revenueshield for$109.90 and again for $84.90 by extreme lean (same outfit) I have never offered anything from them or ever received anything from them. They also operate under a company called CJW. They are a scam operation.

• Ro
      9th of Jun, 2007

Charge on Discover charge $89.95 on May 10, 2007. Never ordered anything.

• Su
      21st of Jun, 2007
    RevenueShield - Unauthorized charges

was charged 4/30 /07 $106.90 and 5/17/07 $84.90 I placed no order with anyone for any product. The company address is a furniture store, description is a computer co and are a vitamin company. Reported to amex on 6/21/07.

• St
      23rd of Jun, 2007
    RevenueShield8668823 - Fraudulent charges

This company is committing fraud as they charged my credit card TWICE $89.95 on successive days for either product or services, neither of which were received, nor ordered. It appears they are indiscriminate as they have charged many already.

26th of Jun, 2007
    RevenueShield - Fraudulent charges on my credit card

I was charged on my American express card for charges I did not authorize, I do not know this company or what they are selling, it happened two month in a row. The amount is similar to others who complained about illegal charges .

• Ka
      10th of Jul, 2007

This happened to me as well. On April 28th, I was charged 106.90 and on May 29th, I was charged 89.90 by revenueshield8668823 American Forkut. Alerted credit card company and is currently being investigated.

• Gr
      19th of Dec, 2009

i got charged 73.91 i hate this online ----!!!