Revco, Inc.Windows

1 Review updated:

I have been trying to contact Revco for the past couple of weeks. They installed all new windows in my home last year with a lifetime warranty. I am having a problem with being able to lock one of the windows but have been unable to get in touch with anyone as the 800 number does no longer work and I have no idea how to get in touch with anyone regarding my so-called "warranty".See Top 10 Worst Companies in Ormond Beach, FLThe windows are supposedly manufactured by Gorell but the Warranty I received gives no address or phone number for Gorell, but says to contact the dealer who sold me the windows but they have evidently gone out of business. So the $16, 000 I invested in these hurricane windows appears to be a "bad" investment as I cannot contact anyone about my problem. I fully believe the "dealer" took advantage of me, a senior citizen.
I would like to know how to contact Gorell to discuss this with them.

Comments

• Wb
      Feb 19, 2010

If you need to get in touch with Gorell they are still in business, I know because I talked to them yesterday. Their number is [protected].

• Ih
      Mar 29, 2010

From research i have been doing i have been able to find revco owners Gail Jon Ron Ayers owning a Company going under the name SealRite Phone Number is [protected] As of March 29, 2010

• Mi
      Apr 03, 2010

Gorell is very much in business! I'm surprised that the original poster, Sue, is "web-intelligent" enough to post a complaint on a bulletin board but doesn't know how to GOOGLE something . . . like a large window corporation.

May 08, 2010

Hi, My name is John Sagers and I live in the Orlando, Florida area. I was a salesman for " Seal-Rite, Inc." for a very short time. I was hired on Monday March 8, 2010 after being unemployed since April 16, 2009. I was hired by a man named Andy Willianson who answers directly to Mr. Ron Ayers. I was hired along with (6) six other salesmen. The first week was our "training week" and we were to be paid, per Mr. Andy Williamson, $7.60 an hour. We trained from Monday 03/08/2010 thru Saturday 03/13/2010. By this time (3) three of the original salesmen droped out of the program. The (3) salesmen including myself continued with the company Monday morning 03/15, 2010 and were told that we would receive our training pay on 03/30/2010 as there was not time enough to put us in the system before their pay schedule as they cut checks on the 15th & 30th of each month.
    On Tuesday 03/16/2010 I was paired up with another salesman in training, Mr. Bruce Babbitt. We called on a customer (name I will not mention at this time but do have their address, etc.) and sold the job for a little over $8, 000.00 Commission to be split is 10%, so we both are now due a little over $400.00 Further more, on the third week of employment, I myself made a call on Tuesday 03/23/2010, and sold the window replacement project for a little over $15, 000.00 Commission due to me on this job is also 10% so I am due an additional $1, 500.00 and some change. On Friday 03/26/2010, after being with the company only (3) three weeks and making (2) two sales for over $23, 000.00 I myself along with Mr. Bruce Babbitt and another salesman were laid off. We were told that we were being laid off as the company decided to close their Orlando office. After many calls leaving voice messages, etc. I received a check on 04/09/2010 in the amount of $217.50 for (30) hours training at the rate of $7.25 an hour, not the $7.60 per hour stated in the begining. Please also note that we put in far more than the (30) thirty hours that we were under paid for. In addition, both of the jobs mentioned above that were sold have as of this date, 05/08/2010, been fully installed and paid for. I am in touch with Mr. Bruce Babbitt who along with me are owed a commission. Mr. Andy Williamson stated that our checks would be cut and mailed on 04/30/2010 To date, 05/08/2010, neither of us has received the money Seal Rite, Inc. owes us and fear that we have fallen victem to a Ron Ayers / Andy Williamson scam. I myself and Mr. Bruce Babbitt have put in numerous calls to the office and left numerous messages for Mr. Williamson with no response. Mr. Babbitt and I are in contact and have decided to take legal action, notify the IRS, BBB, and contact the local news station if we do not receive payment in full within the next few days.
    In conclusion, all of the calls I went on do in fact "TARGET" the elderly and the salesmen are trained to take a "HIGH PRESSURE" approach. I have been in sales all of my life and never saw anything like it! I did not feel comfortable with their tactics and or their way of doing business. The two sales that I had part in did not use these Seal-Rite, Inc. tactics as I am a professional and do not sell that way. If you have been a victim of this company in any way, please feel free to contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com and title your email "victim of Seal Rite windows".

Have a great day,