Revco / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:
My Husband and I had all new windows and a sliding glass door and a French door put in our house. When they installed the French doors they were hard to lock so we called them to come and fix it. We were told they would call us and let us know when they could come.

We left on vacation and it just so happened that my mother was here and they came by to fix the door. Well when we came back home and saw what a terrible job they did we called again. Dave came over to access the situation and promised he would order a new part for the doors and when he received it he would call and set up an appointment with us to come and fix it.

Well, we have never heard from them again and this was in September of 2008. I have tried to call the company and all I got at first was a busy signal. Now it is March 18, 2009 and I tried to call them again and the phones have been disconnected. I guess they are either out of business or they have not paid their phone bill.

In any case I guess my Warranty is nul and void. It's not worth the paper it is written on if I can't even contact them to fix the problems I have. What can a person do about this?

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
Revco is the worst, cheating company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They lied and scammed me from the get go. My electric bill has gone up from the day they installed my windows. There is not enough room on this page for me to write all the horrible things about this company!
A  19th of May, 2009 by
Revco has changed its name to Seal Rite. Seal Rite has all the same key administrative and sales force personnel as Revco but they deny any knowledge or affiliation with Revco. So The Ayers, Andy Williamson, Tom Watson, Revco employess and or owners are still in business committing as you read this crimes against the elderly, handicapped and trusting peoples of Florida.

I, Kim Lissa Simms am working with a lawyer and filing a complaint with Florida's Attorney General, Bill McCullum. Our Attorney General has spent his lifetime helping the peoples of Florida. He will hear these complaints and he will investigate Andy Williamson, the Ayers, Tom anyone with Revco gang that profited by fraudulent misrepresentation of delivered goods. Follow the money.

My money 20K, for hurricane windows and doors on my whole house in 2007. Found out last week I do not have hurricane strength windows. We have help, email me Beachblonde386@Yahoo.com. Go to the Florida Attorney General web site. File a complaint against Revco. Their new name is Seal Rite.

Gorell the manufacturers of my windows is an honest company standing behind us and their products. They are sending me proof of my window order from Revco specifically the fact that I did NOT recieve impact glass as Andy Williamson assured us. Us being my elderly disabled mother, my mentally ill sister and me, a physically disabled traumatic spine injured woman who can no longer hang plywood on windows. Andy sold us hurrican windows for 20k and delivered an albeit well made double hung window worth 8k.

Stand UP! Speak OUT! Beachblonde386@Yahoo.com