ReUnion.com / Scaping E-Mail List
I've been a member of Classmates.com for years. On the same day that I got their e-mail in my spam folder, an e-mail from Reunion.com arrived. I clicked the link in the Reunion.com e-mail to connect to their web site. I registered & "joined" using a similar password to my e-mail account. Reunion.com scraped my e-mail list acting like a virus & contacted everyone on my list. My friends have all been notifying me. I never gave them any credit card information.
More ReUnion.com Complaints & Reviews
- ReUnion.com - Misrepresentation, unethical customer service 
- ReUnion.com - School reunion website 
- ReUnion.com - Charged my PayPal account after cancellation 
- ReUnion.com - privacy invasion and phishing 
- ReUnion.com - Scam and cheating
- ReUnion.com - EMAIL ADDRESS BOOK HARVESTING
- ReUnion.com - unauthorized renewal of membership 
- ReUnion.com - Identity Theft 
- ReUnion.com - Invasion of my privacy 
- ReUnion.com - Buyer beware!