ReUnion.com / Scaping E-Mail List

I've been a member of Classmates.com for years. On the same day that I got their e-mail in my spam folder, an e-mail from Reunion.com arrived. I clicked the link in the Reunion.com e-mail to connect to their web site. I registered & "joined" using a similar password to my e-mail account. Reunion.com scraped my e-mail list acting like a virus & contacted everyone on my list. My friends have all been notifying me. I never gave them any credit card information.

L. Harvey

N  10th of Aug, 2009 by

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Dallas, Texas
Phone: 214-943-6100

I am an attorney researching the business practices of WWW.REUNION.COM and WWW.MYLIFE.COM . I am interested in their practices as it relates to the unauthorized SCRAPING OF EMAIL ADDRESS BOOKS.

Pending my review, consideration of legal action shall be evaluated. I located your complaint from a google search of all those complaining about reunion.com and my life.com . Any information you may provide would be helpful so as for me to understand the issues, but response should not be considered as developing an attorney-client relationship. I merely need to obtain information.

Here's a few questions:

1) were you enticed to visit reunion.com after an email came to you, appearing like it was from a friend, inviting you to join reunion.com?

2) do you feel the terms of service and privacy policy noted on the site explained what exactly reunion.com was going to do to your email address book?

3) Were your email address contacts emailed an invitation to join reunion.com after receiving an invitation which claimed you sent them the invite?

4) how has your involvement damaged your reputation or any finacial losses?
So as to support my interest and qualify my identity, I would refer you to a few of my recent cases I filed, so that you can confirm that I do represent individuals in internet privacy matters. Google my recent cases:

lane v facebook,
valentine v nebuad
simon v adzilla

Once you locate these cases, review the atorneys noted, and then confirm I have the same email as the attorney noted on the lawsuit:

"Attorney Joseph H Malley

Please feel free to contact me in confidence to discuss any issues. As noted at this point I am merely researching and discussing complaints to determine if there is any allegations of merit.
Attorney Joe Malley

email me back at: malleylaw@gmail.com