Reuion.com / Fraudulent transaction from my bank account

1 2118 Wilshire Blvd. Box 1008Santa Monica CA 904035784, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (888) 704-1900

This statement I sent to my bank on 11/3/2008

I have a pending account tranaction "10/31/2008 Debit Pending: REUNION.CO [protected] CA $59.00 " that I wish to dispute. I do not have an account with this outfit Reuion.com. The transaction is not of my request or consent. I called this Reuion. com and a gentlemen I spoke with on 11/2/2008 about 10:00 PM and where I explain to him of this unauthorized transaction and I was informed they would stop the money transaction on this Reuion account and has yet to do so. I would like to request the necessary dispute or "DISPUTE CLAIM" forms be entered or forwarded to my address 1880 English Street, Box B5, Saint Paul, MN 55109. My telephone number is [protected].

Comments

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2008
    Reuion.com - fraud
    Reunion.com
    Reunion.com

I paid for a 3 month membership and noticed my bank account was overdrawn.I went into the bank to see where charges were incurred and Reunion.com billed me twice. Charged my card twice for a 3 month membership(which I ordered) and also charged me a year suscription. I came home and e-mailed they claimed they would get back to me within 24 hours, they never did. I called them today and told them they ILLEGALLY billed my card and I'm turning them into my bank for fraud and the lady then refunded the difference to my account. They're a huge rip off and will get away with it if you let them.

6th of Nov, 2008
    Reuion.com - false information concering rates
    reuion.com
    12502 seattle-slew drive
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 832-6888200
    reuion.com

when i signed up for this service, they was orfering member ship for five dollars for one year membership.checked my balance of my account at the bank is where i notice 59.00 taking out of my account.

• Ru
      28th of Jan, 2009

I agree I to was lured in by the same offer Reunion.com is not truthful when they say that you can join for 5.99 & recieve a premium membership they need to be more clear or should I say more honest in there business