Return A Pet / fraud

1 TX, United States

This company is run by Eric Stein, an ex-con, aka Robert Phillips and Martin Roberts. He told me he was co owner with Milsa E. Stein, his wife and CEO, and Milsa Grant aka Milsa Chin Loy, his mother-in-law.

I bought a distributorship for the state of Texas and I have not received the ID tags, TV commercials, brochures, graphics support, website corrections, business cards, etc. per my contract. More importantly to me, every time I have tested the database and Pet Recovery Specialists that use it, it has NOT worked. The people answering the hotline (A company known as 800 We Answer) have NEVER correctly handled any of my calls. Per conversations today, the call center operating the Pet Recovery System has not been paid since April. They are therefore making no effort to maintain the system. They said there is no backup for the pet database maintained by Return A Pet.

Alpine Graphics has not been paid for business cards they made for Return A Pet. [protected])

The corporate phone number is no longer answered or returning calls. Eric Stein told me the corporate offices were moved in Dec. to 835 Third Ave. 6th flr. This is not true. As of 2/3/10 they have no offices.

As of 2/3/10 there was only one employee working for the company and she was doing it from a laptop at her home.

I have submitted full documentation to the Manhattan DA for their file # 25039.

I have contacted the BBB of Manhattan 5 times and never been able to get through nor have they returned my calls. So, unfortunately, that may help explain why Return A Pet continues to have an A- rating.