retro networks / cheating in the name of employment

May 4, 2015
retro networks
the company sent me a offer letter during sep 2014 for their unit in Manchester, UK, later they said the visa is rejected and for reapplying I have to pay for visa fees and have to pay for IELTS certificate 100% more than the actual fee. I paid everything, they also asked me to pay for courier which i never received. later I was told that 2nd time also the visa is rejected and now they are considered me for their US operations. asked me to pay for visa consultation, then asked me to pay for code to bank for getting money transfer. I have paying the company based on the written commitment by the head of HR mr david steward that the money will be repaid. but for the past 45 days the company and david has stopped responding to my emails, and blocked my cell number and completely absconding . for all payments done by me I have relevant documents as proofs along with acknowledgment of retronetwroks. I have complete set of emails (sent and received) from 28/8/2014 till the last email sent to them on 1/5/15. whenever should you require I can send / forward it for youyr ready reference reference and kind perusal..
Please help me out in getting my money back along with suitable compensation for all the mental agony and harrasements .