Retoxor

NON STOP TELEMARKETING CALLS

3.95
RESTORED HORIZONS, LLC
California
The people at Prolixus are back at it again this time with a product called Retoxor. I purchased Prolixus last year, it did not work. Now I am receiving 10 calls a day to buy the new and improved version of Prolixus called Retoxor. They are making the same claims that the results are permanent and that it was developed by three former medical students. Prolixus customers, beware of Retoxor, its the same people. I have asked to be placed on their do not call list, but I am still getting 10 calls a day!
Complaint comments Comments (20) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

N  2nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I, too, was a victim of Prolixus. Retoxor supposedly purchased Prolixus and called the former customers. I am returning the product because it is USELESS and does nothing.
Do NOT take the bait purchase from them. I disputed the charges with my bank and have called Retoxor Customer Service. They assure me that if I send the package back that they will refund my money ($ 179.98)...quite a lot for JUNK.
Save your time and MONEY. It is a FRAUD...!!
D  27th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
This a reply to Restored Horizions I have been taking the product now for 2 months and have gained a total of 1 full inch in width so the product actually does work if you take it correctly. I would refer and have refered all my friends and they too love the product. I give Retoxor a A PLUS rating. Keep up the good work
N  26th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have taken this product for about 3 weeks and have not noticed any difference yet.I will continue to take Retoxor as they did say it may take up to 3 months.If after 3 months I still haven"t noticed any difference I will be demanding a refund.
N  2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
how can anyone take this product seriously if you have heard that annoying "attorney" that does the voice over on the radio. Her whining, nasal, bimbo voice should be a dead giveaway
N  6th of Dec, 2011 by    -1 Votes
This is at least the third different name for this product that runs the exact same add and changes the name. If you bought this you are a complete idiot who has no one to blame but yourself. You are the ilk that drags down our country. You are probably part of the "occupy wall street" movement. Look in the mirror, you are where you are because you are a ###. Not because the corporate fat cats did anthing other than use common sense and try to make a living. You make people rich because you are an idiot. Thank you, on behalf of the moderatly intelligent.
A  5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
This outfit ran an ad for a 30 day free trial. I said what the heck, and called. They offered to keep my anonymity; I took them up on that and let them identify me by my address etc.. Well, I was cautious that they would only charge my card for the shipping of only about 9 dollars which was their promise. They waited a month, I suppose an attempt to introduce confusion, charge my card for a three month supply, approximately 130 dollars. Naturally, I called and asked them to reverse the charges. No you have to wait for the product to come in, was the answer. It never arrived. Several more weeks went buy and they said it was undeliverable; so, they conceded, I was due a refund of the unauthorized charge. Of course I was due a refund, because I didn’t authorize the charge in the first place, where the product was, had nothing to do with it.

Mind you I made the sales person agree I would not be charged the 130 dollars three times, only the shipping of 9 dollars as advertised. The refund will take 10 to 20 business days, I was told. The 20th day was 12/29, they disputed that and promised I would get a call from headquarters. The next day the 30th they agreed was 20 business days, no phone call, no refund. I called again. They promised “corporate” would call. On 1/3 no call, no refund. Called again, again they said “corporate” would call, yesterday 1/4 called; again no refund, no call from corporate.

I got a specific agreement from the sales person that I would be charged only for the shipping, three times. She made an unauthorized charge of 130 dollars and I still have no refund, no product, no phone call from corporate, and no indication if I call them for the next 100 days anything will change. I know every manager in the customer service department on a first name bases and they know my “refund” number.

I understand their address is Retoxor, 7850 Rufner Ave. Van Nuys, CA 91406. I’d love to know if that is correct and who the officers of this company are so I can swear out a warrant for their arrest for theft. They prove every day they don’t have to refund the charge they specifically agreed not to charge, nor do they have to call me back, they simply will promise to do so tomorrow, each new day in an infinite loop. It is not a surprise that the refund number has no impact, if they don’t intend to refund in the first place it is simply a prop in the ruse.

If this is not resolved this week I will call the attorney general, local police, or whoever until I find the law enforcement agency that will let me swear out a John Doe warrant for the arrest of the responsible party. If you are wondering you can find no reference to Retoxor, at the address above, and they stipulate to the company name, as surely as the address, interesting. Why am I not surprised at the apparent lie? I’ll update when I involve the authorities for anyone who needs to join me, it is quite clear to me there must be many of you, waiting on the stipulated refund that will never come, either in accord with their self described policy, or on any other terms. Their promises mean nothing, their policies mean nothing, and their refund tracking numbers mean absolutely nothing. No matter what they say they are not giving you your money back period. Don’t fall for the lies calculated to delay the legal action as I have. -- Stay tuned!
N  5th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
@ I ron,

There is no language that they can put on their website, that will relieve them of their obligation to follow their customers instructions regarding charging the customer credit card. I didn’t use there website in this transaction. Nor is there any language they can include that permits them to ignore their own stated refund policies. They can’t include any language that gives them the right to lie to the customer about what their refund policies are.

If something is against the law they simply can’t obtain a right to do it by posting language on a website. I have spoken to my bank since I posted the above. Interestingly, I tried to put gas in my car this morning. The pump didn’t work so they credited me for the prepaid amount. They moved me to a new pump ran my card a second time and I checked the bank and both charges appeared.

I called the merchant and they said call your bank, have them identify the credit and you will see it before you are off the phone. I did and they were right. These Retoxor people are not going to credit me because they have determined not to. I asked the bank about this Retoxor charge while I had them on the line. They said they can initiate a process that will take some time. I told them I will give this a day or so more because I don’t want to prolong this process after two solid months of continuous, relentless effort. The point is there is nothing about this credit that can’t be done in an instant just like the gas station did. Is the average minimum wage gas station attendant really so much more competent and powerful than the “corporate” people at Retoxor, as their customer service people refer to them?

They don’t want to refund money and they will lie, cheat and steal to keep from doing it. They have already done all three in my case. By the way, lie, cheat and steal that is not hyperbole; they are the irreducibly accurate English words that describe there actions.

If I have to involve the bank, because of the larceny, lies, and intransigence of Retoxor, incurring the associated further delay, I will swear out a John Doe warrant for the Retoxor officer’s arrest.

Think of it this way, a beggar asked for help, you pull out your money clip to give him a five and he grabs the money clip and runs, there is not a police officer in the world that won’t chase him down and arrest him. This is exactly what Retoxor has done. I pulled out my money clip to give them 9 dollars and they metaphorically grabbed the money clip and ran. No gray areas here. Retoxor is vastly more deliberate and culpable than any street thug.
A  7th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Prolixus, I mean Retoxor, is crap. It is the same stuff just different. Name and I have the bottles to PROVE it. They lied to us stating it was new and revolutionary in size increasing results. LIARS! Down with the piece of poops that they are! I will be calling them in the morning and complaining AND demanding a refund. Nine dollars is nine dollars. I know it didn't cost nine dollars to ship it. I used to work for the USPS.
A  26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Strongly agree with this reviewer although I was NOT stupid enough to fall for the obvious BS of these crooks. I have an intense dislike for these type guys because they prey upon the psychological weaknesses of gullible "suckers who are born everyday". And THAT's what makes these A-hole con men wealthy. What a way to make a living ( er, killing). Want to kill a wolf ? Simple. Deny it a food source and starve it to death.
C'mon guys. Wake up ! Want or need a bigger weapon than what genetics gave you ?
Deal with it... or pay for the surgical cost of an implant from a donor to transplant.
On second thought... why would a donor trade a bigger one for a smaller one, unless he was dead or dying. Advice, pay to get it before it turns blue or gray.
A  26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
FYI Everyone. I just got Entercom to immediately pull all the Prolixus and Retoxor ads from all their network stations nationwide. They received ad revenue from these crooks for more than a year and only under threat of exposure to the nation via FB, Twitter, forums, et. al. do they now admit that these advertisers are "Not worthy of being presented by Entercom".
Now, if we can get all the stupid people out there to NOT support these type crooks, and learn to live with their natural born penises, none of them will get 'stiffed'.
N  2nd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
In addition to not keeping the word that they script for the telemarketers they don't pay the telemarketers.
A  4th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Never ever give a credit card number to pay for some "modest" shipping charge on some "free" product -- I don't care if the shipping is 10 cents. They'll always use some fine print (or in the case of a phone call like this, no print but they'll do it just the same) to bill you just outrageous amounts of money once they've sent the "free" product and you don't return it within some specified time. I've seen this for face creams, nutritional supplements, you name it. If they can't make the shipping free as well, then they're up to no good.
A  16th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
I totally agree these crooks charged me $179.98 for 3 bottles of this crap they are supposed to be peddiling but that was not the agreement I had with them I have since sent the product back over a month ago and am still getting the run around about my refund which I see from reading the above comments seems to be s.o.p. for these common place con artists.
A  26th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
SCAM. Terms change just as soon as you give them a card number. The ONLY way to avoid being charged once you have given them your card number is to cancel the card. Lesson learned.
N  26th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
This people will not answer their phone, they keep on taking money out of my bank account. I will have to report them to FBI, BBB, and Financial crime commission.
A  11th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
My brother received a package from these people after his death and I was instructed to send it back and writing a return confirmation number on the box. I sent the unopened box with that number on it and was to be refunded the $179.98 once they received it. When his account wasn't credited, I made numerous calls to them about it. I was repeatedly told it takes 7 to 10 business days to be refunded into the account. After 8 weeks and 10 calls to them, the refund was never credited to his account. I was also told by them to contact the bank to see why it wasn't in his account, which I did. The bank rep said a refund never came from this company. I called them again tonight and gave them an ear full...but while I was yelling at the supervisor, the noise in the background suddenly turned quiet. The jerk actually put me on hold so he didn't have to listen (I told him I knew what he did as I was a telephone operator for many years). He told me he heard everything I said, and I should have asked him to repeat what I just said to him...I was so upset that I didn't think fast enough. This company is ridiculous!!! I also told them that I cancelled some other account that were deducted from my brother's account and got the refund in 2 days. No company takes 8 weeks or more to refund someone's money...they certainly would not wait that long for a customer's payment, would they?
N  26th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
DOes anyone have the address that was on a package that they received...If that warehouse is shipping the product someone there should be able to tell us something..They shipped me product that i didnt order...They received it back may 11, 2012.I was told i t takes 7 to 10 working days to get refund it was not there...I didnt get the address from the place that shipped it...SOmeone there shoulld be able to get some in fo
N  29th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Since I ordered this product and did research, I decided to cancel my order. When I tried to cancel I got another 30 minute sales pitch. I did finally get it canceled: BUT since it has been cancel I have gotten 26 phone calls from some "SPOOF"phone ID number where only 9 (1-760-262-002x) digits in the caller id instead of 10. All 26 of the calls came from a different number not showing the last digit. Each call had allot static, and caller was extremely hard to understand.

I had had it, so II called the Federal Trade Commission 9(1-800-877-382-4357) and filled a complaint. I then called the Retoxor Costumer Service number 1-800-301-4797, again they told me it takes 72 hours to have these calls stopped. I informed them of my call to the FTC, and I haven't gotten a call since.

They had also place some charges on my credit cards but I got to my bank and had them stopped before they were paid out. The FTC was very interested if they had gotten any charges to my card.

If you are having problems report them to the FTC and then let Retoxor know what you have done.

It worked for me...

Good luck!
A  27th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I heard of the product offered by Retoxor on the radio and placed an order on 6/1/12 and on requested the product not to be shipped on 6/6/12. I received and RMA and informed the company that I did not want to receive any monthly shipments from them. I returned the shipment that was received and they had said that I should receive my money back within 10 to 20 business days. They acknowledged receipt of their product on 6/26/12. As of today, 7/25 (22 business days later) I still have not received a refund.

I had noticed that another checking account withdrawal for $193.48 occurred on 6/27/12. I called the company and they stated that I must not have requested to stop shipments. I maintained that I had and refused to receive the product shipped and that I would return it immediately and demanded a refund. I checked the tracking status and saw that they received the package on 7/10/11 and I called the company and demanded an immediate refund of the $193.48. The next day the full amount was deposited in my account.

Since this company has kept my money for in excess of their guaranteed TAT of refund I do not believe that any shipping nor handling charges should be assessed and I should get the full refund. This company is a rip off artist and should have a cease and desist order imposed.
N  17th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Retoxor - Harrassment, Threats, Fraud
Oregon

I wish I had seen this site, information prior to obtaining this product. This product is worthless, and does nothing at all. This so called company is the biggest scam artists out there. I told them NO at least 7 or 8 times about not wanting any of the other products, coupons, discount stuff. Then I find on my bank account that they still put these charges onto my account. Which means you have to contact each and every single one of them to get them cancelled. Only if you happen to catch it in time! No one says a word to you, it just shows up. Then once you get their product, you may have it for a week at best, and they start calling you a minimum of 6 to 7 times a day! Wanting to get your o.k. for then next months shipment. When you want to cancel, they get rude, and extremely unprofessional. One of their telemarketers even called me a liar, and asked if I understood English. Then he threatened to run up my credit card with numerous charges!! I at last count have told them to cancel my entire account with them at least 10 times now. They still continue to call. They dealt with my wife, and yelled at her, and hung up on her when she was telling them we were not interested. These people are the bottom of the barrel, the product is worthless, don't ever get caught up with it. I want to talk to anyone else who's dealt with them, and we all need to file a class action law suit. It appears they won't stop until somekind of law suit or court action is brought forth. So for all those who wish to be involved lets get it started.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree