Retouche.com / Unprofessional and bad-quality photos

I had awful experience with the website www.retouche.com. I asked them to make photos restoration and paid them in advance. I waited a month, because these scammers only gave me empty promises. I received my order after a month, and it was horrible. The quality was terrible and it seemed that they did nothing. I argued with them, but they refused to return money. Better avoid them and share this info with other customers.

Cu
Mar 12, 2014

More Retouche.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      8th of Jul, 2015

This is outrageously poor business. Horrible, rude and very poor customer service. Avoid at all costs!

• Kr
      13th of Oct, 2015

Worst customer service ever!!! I uploaded a picture of me and my daddy that just passed away, I wanted repaired for his obituary. It's the only picture I had of the two of us together ( I actually mentioned this in note to them) The response I received back was rude so I commented on that fact, only to get a even worst response. The person's name was Paul he was nasty and unapologetic Their bootleg website wouldn't let me delete my picture or information from the site. Don't waste your time or money with them especially if your a person of color they don't want our business!!!