Retired Teacher

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 by

billed 2 times for smilebox subscription

2.5
Carthage, Tx, United States
I was billed twice for a one year subscription to Smilebox. August 30, 2017 I was billed $47.88 and August 31, 2017 $47.88. This was charged to my Discover card. Please refund $47.88. I have been a faithful subscriber to Smilebox for 8 yrs. or more, but I have never subscribed and paid for 2 yrs. at one time! I may not want to use Smilebox next August(2018). I will wait until then to decide.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  18th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Becky,
This review site has no connection with Smilebox, so we only found your request due to a search for reviews. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Have you contacted our support site directly? For any queries, including refund requests or billing issues you can contact support@smilebox.com, please outline the problem and provide the email address that the account is set up with. That way, we can quickly locate your account and investigate the issue. If we have billed twice we will of course refund you, we find most times the first charge on a statement was a pre-authorization with the card issuer to verify details. This money is not actually collected. But please so contact us directly so we can help you. We are so happy to hear you have been using the product for years and really value our loyal customers, so we are very keen to clear this up quickly for you.
Many thanks,