Retired / Elmer Stores Network Fraud

1 Thailand Review updated:

Dear Complaints Board,

I do not know if it is of any use to desbribe my complaints, because I have put all information already on the website /link removed/ and informed the FBI Internet Fraud Section about this criminal site. As fas as I can see, the site has meanwhile been removed from the internet, but my investment of $ 3.500, -- is still gone, although there was a moneyback guarantee. Their criminal bank, the Israël Discount Bank in Jerusalem don't reply to my e-mails.

With kind regards,

Aart van Wijngaarden (Dutch)
Khon Buri / Thailand

Comments

Ro
  21st of Feb, 2008

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

WINNING
NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you
the draw (#1076) of THE
attached to ticket number:
56475600545188 with Serial
number 5368/02 drew the lucky
numbers:
(05) (06) (07) (18) (28) (12)
Bonus

thousand,Nine hundred and
sixteen pounds sterlings)
shared
amongs (4) lucky winners in
this category i.e match 6 .
All participants for the
are listed online. Attached
here is the claim
verification and funds
release form. You
are expected to fill and
submit to the Fiduciary agent

Clearwire (not really)
Haleiwa
Hawaii
Phone: 8084284442

I moved to an area where there is no service. I called their Tech support who confirmed that there was no coverage in the area at my new address and transferred me to 'Customer Service'. I explained the situation to Michelle, the CS Repr and politely asked to cancel my contract as they were unable to perform. Michele got an attitude and said that if I cancelled, they would invoke the cancellation fee of $180.00. I then offered to return their modem – no use to me anyway and offered to pay the monthly to the end of the contract. "No, " she said, "If you return the modem, you also trigger the cancellation penalty and it will cost you $180. no matter what you do." By this point I decided that maybe a small claims judge might see this differently, and if I file in the rural area that I'm now living in, Clearwire's attorney fees are going to be at least three times the $180. if not more than they'll get if I lose, but what the hey, if I win, they'll lose more than I would have paid for the entire 2 years plus the $180. they want for an early cancellation.
If there's a small claims court in your state, you may want to try this too. If this happens enough to them, the bean counters at Clearwire might come to the realization that they're in a losing position every time a dissatisfied customer files suit against them and they'll stop their unfair and deceptive practices. (Remember that last phrase, 'unfair and deceptive practices', in my state that opens the door to treble damages and punitive damages. ) Join together folks, if there are enough of us, Clearwire may see the light, especially if it costs them a few million buckaroos.

Ar
  5th of Jun, 2008
42 Girard St.
Dallastown
Pennsylvania
Phone: 717-244-1849

My local bank tells me I was charged twice for $29.95. Please have my credit card issued a credit of $29.95. Thank you. If I do not receive this credit, I will pursure other avenues.

Ge
  2nd of Aug, 2008
mbcontact.com

i have been overcharged i ordered google earth on the advert the
price £27.95 was but changed -2-7.-9-5 [£6.59]

Vi
  4th of Aug, 2008

taking money from my account with no authorization.

Ra
  9th of Oct, 2008
retired - Club Spirit Promotions
Spirit Airlines
Tampa
Florida
Phone: 813 926 6307

I see that I am not the oly one scammed by Spirit Airlines. They should go off the flying business, they think they have a right to charge me $39.95 every year. I do not believe I authorized them to charge me this amount every year. Who and what do they think they are, an airline on welfare? I am very very upset withthis behaviour. I really do not know who to complain to as you cannot speak to anybody in that company.

Ad
  12th of Oct, 2008

Hi Khon,

Israel Discount Bank which has been a part of Allegro Global Marketing and Elmer Stores scams scheme is now in trouble involving vast money laundering scam between France and Israel

Please, follow the links related below ;
Discount Bank involved in France-Israel scam
http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articl...502351, 00.html

Societe Generale Bank on trial in French-Israel scam.. and New York scam

But wait, there's more:
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and New York State Banking Department Assess Civil Money Penalty Against Israel Discount Bank of New York

And more still!
Report: Discount Bank’s NY branch managed Iranians’ accounts
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0, 7...405641, 00.html

And other fraud news:
... a previous case from 2006, click here;
Discount's NY subsidiary fined for money-laundering

...and another one most recent;
Yehuda Jay Draiman reported the fraud

56 hotchkiss st
naugatuch
Connecticut
Phone: (203) 729-1967

i returned a product and want to be sure that i am not bilked for the payment i made. i would like it to be refunded to my account.

Rs
  31st of Oct, 2008
retired - No cd-disc to re-install

On june 14th purchased Reg-Cure. it worked well. then my computer "crashed" lost all my files went to re-install Reg cure found out I had to pay them again due to the fact that they didn't have a working web site to inquire about RE- installingRegCure.. On July 18th the same thing happened once again RE paid Now this is rediculous. Have disputed last charge to Discover card Maybe they can help.

An
  4th of Nov, 2008
no company
208 S Brodway ave
Sylacauga
Alabama
Phone: 2562679615
@YAHOO.COM

I paid $2.95 for a three day trial and never got the report. I tried to cancell, but I couldn't send an E-MailI also tried to call but the phone has been disconnected

El
  11th of Nov, 2008

i KEEP ASKING FOR INFORMATION FOR SOME OF MY AGED FRIENDS AND GET NO RESPONSES428

Cl
  30th of Nov, 2008
retired - No $25,000.00 fr survey and the people working the store not very helpfull and not many in store to help.
Retired
359 Wilmette Circle
Ormond Baech
Florida
Phone: 386-868-0938

First, there were only a handfull of empolyees around with none to assist and when asked where things were they gave general directions when they don't even have the products. Also the prices were mark wrong at the register and I was sent back to get the information for the lady at the register after waiting in a line twice. I also cut myself on a product that was sticking out in the aisle and again no help available. I mentioned these things to the manager and he apoligized and said he would have to teach his empolyees.

Secondly, The cash register receipt says you can enter online for a chance of getting $25, 000.00, but when you go to the site it says there is no such thing and there is no where to enter information.

10th of Feb, 2009

cannot connectto pogo games i am a member

10th of Feb, 2009

I completed a new email and phone number so now since
I am a paid member of Pogo how do I get back to my games?

10th of Feb, 2009

can i play pogo games now

10th of Feb, 2009

would like to play games

10th of Feb, 2009

what can I say am I connected to the pogo games now
since I am a paid member

10th of Feb, 2009

how do I sign in to my tokens and games

Re
  13th of Apr, 2009

Why can't I get my chat bar on everyone wins bingo and Hog heaven, it is very inconvenient and very frustrating.
RebaMendes@Yahoo.com