ResVTrim / deceptive practices

1 OK, United States Review updated:

I finally got my accounts closed, evidently I had 2. I contacted my bank on the 30 of July because of the scam and they closed my debit card account on the 31st. Surprise, surprise I received another order from HealthyLiving or Green Tea Pardigm. I did not open it and called my bank when I found another charge on my account of $86.85 . The bank allowed the charge because I supposedly had not closed the account in time and the bank allowed it to go through.
I contacted the returns dept. and received my Return Goods Authorization and was told that the first order could not be returned because it had been too long (goodbye, $86.85 plus 4.95 shipping) and that I would receive only $60.00 ( 25% stocking fee). Plus pay for returning their precious product so they can scam someone else.
This is a scam!!! Don't be fooled. Expensive mistake!!!

Comments

• Te
      4th of Aug, 2009
    ResVTrim - Charging my credit card for $86.85 without my permission
    Greentea 1000Paradigm
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 1 702 289 4205
    ResVtrim.com

I ordered a trial sample for $4.95 which I received the product promply. A few days later I received 2 more bottles. I checked my account and found I had been charged $86.85. I called my bank on Thursday of last week and my debit card was cancelled to stop further charges. I then received 2 more bottles Sat. but no further charges were deducted from my account. I have attempted to contact the company but have been unable to make a contact with a live person. I'm glad my debit card was cancelled even though it is an inconvenience. I will keep trying to contact the company.
    THIS IS A SCAM!

• Ki
      5th of Aug, 2009

I'm not sure anyone will check out these complaints before they order. Too bad.