ResVpure / FIRST SUPPORT SOLUTIONS

1 UT, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of Resvpure. I had not even had time to take the 10 free samples when an additional order arrived and $85.26 was charged to my credit card. I could not find a way to contact the company until I received my credit card bill and it contained a telephone number to contact. BEWARE, you only have 30 days from the date of the original order to cancel the AUTOMATIC subscription for the product. Watch for the small writing where you fill out your credit card number, that states this is what they will do. After 30 days they will not give you a credit or take back the product back. Dishonest sales techniques. The product just leaves a bad taste now because of the unscrupulous tactics.

Tk

Comments

• El
      25th of Apr, 2009
    ResVpure - Overcharged on Visa
    Eleanor Griffin
    10921 SW 89 CT
    Ocala
    Florida
    Phone: 352-873-1424
    Elliegriffin5@yahoo.com

My visa bank card was charged $85.26 for merchandise I did not receive nor ordered. I was to be charged for shipping $3.58 for the 10 pill sample of ResVPure only.

Please do not ship me any more product and credit my visa account in the amount of $85.26

• Le
      27th of Apr, 2009
    ResVpure - crooks
    resvpure
    Washington

the offer was for a trial supply of the product, which I received (10 capsules) and I was charged 3.50 for shipping according to the agreement. But surprisingly I was also charged 85.26 and when I called my bank I was told I could join in an affidavit to be filed against this company due to the high number of complaints. They are fraudulently taking money from bank accounts without authorization. Hopefully they are in massive trouble.

• Mi
      29th of Apr, 2009

The same happened to me - but I received the additional product without realizing I had signed up for anything other than a sample for $3.50. Something stinks with this company. The fine print must have been smaller than usual. I signed on to their websight, clicked on contact us, and canceled without too many problems. Hopefully I canceled - we'll see next month.

• Je
      5th of May, 2009
    ResVpure - Unauthorised bnilling
    ResVpure

I ordered a "free" sample, and NOTHING else. The postage charge was to be $3.50I wascharge 9.95 A few days later another bottle arrived and there was a charge for $85.26 to my card. My bank gave me a phone number to reach them to stop any more supplies being sent. Wrong number and I cannot find an address anywhere to contact them and stop any more stuff being delivered.
    I really have no idea what to do...can anyone advise me?

• Ga
      8th of May, 2009

I agree that they billed me without telling me and I refused to accept the regular bottle and the sample. They still haven't credited my account.

• Tk

CAll 866-982-4939

• St
      12th of May, 2009

Have the same problem. Getting it resolved is next to impossible. They even sent me an email with a cancellation number (twice now) and the charges still keep coming.

• Rg
      12th of May, 2009

I phoned Resvpure to cancel because I had an allergic reaction to their product . The customer service representative refused to credit the pending charges of $85.26 that were not authorized from my account. This company is not reputable. Do not buy from them.

18th of May, 2009
    ResVpure - billed credit card unauthorized
    resvpure

I ordered trial size. 14 days and now i see they charged my account for a full months supply. I cannot get a number to call and cancel any future mailings

• De
      19th of May, 2009
    ResVpure - UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT/CREDIT WITHDRAW
    4.RESVPURE.COM
    2014 N. 109TH DR.
    Avondale
    Arizona
    Phone: 602-818-3124

I REQUESTED THE SAMPLE ONLY AND FOUND A CHARGE FOR $85.26 ON MY DEBIT/CEDIT VISA. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I DID NOT RECIEVE THE ITEM CHARGED FOR. ONLY THE 5 PILL SAMPLE. I WANT TO STOP THE CHARGES AND REMOVE MY NAME/CREDIT CARD FROM THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT. DENISE GAVIGAN

21st of May, 2009

I think this is a scam. And they have build in ways to protect them selves becasue they realize they aree scamming the public. IS BUYER BEWARE!!! if you get the trail, you also get a monthly supply sent automaticlly and build directly to your card. If you don't send it back just right the screw you and don't give you a refund. (obviously because everyone does it).. Then they bill you for emails.. DONT get it or you just throw $100 bucks out the window!!!

CAN'T WE STOP THEM OR COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP US

21st of May, 2009

your product must be returned on a daily basis. so you have a build in system to scam the people. I have NEVER dealt with a company that would not refund a portion of the charge for a returned item. You do advertise RISK FREE!!! But you have my money and my product. People complain to Federal Trade Commission
    Complain to the companys that support on the web site. I wrote a letter to CNN and Rachal Ray. Call you news stations to warn consumers. Close this company down.

• Do
    Springville
    Utah
    Phone: 866-982-5129
    resvpure.com

I filed a complaint with the Utah Consumer Protection Dept.

As in other complaints listed on this board they misled and then overcharged for the product. The FREE trial was a bait & switch. This company is bad news all around.

There are too many companies using this tactic to make FREE offers and then set up unauthorized automatic charges to credit cards.

• Ro
      4th of Jun, 2009
    ResVpure - Don't order them
    Performance Health USA,LLC
    POBox 971270
    Orem
    Utah

Keep sending me pills with no info on how to cancel or send them back.
    I ordered free sample and that's all I wanted.

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2009

there is no invoice in package or phone number to cancel.

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2009

there invoice in pakage or phone number to call to cancel membership. please reply with a phone number.

thank you.

ResVpure - I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT
    PHENOMENON HEALTH
    New Jersey

I don't know why I keep getting these bottles of resVpure. I called the company a long time ago and advised them, to stop any further shipments. They in turn told me. That, they had not sent me the products. There was a company using their name? and sending a generic form of their resvpure.
    I want to know who to contact about this. So it can stop once and for all

9th of Jun, 2009

Please remove me from your sucker list:
    Jack Hendler
    130 Piccadilly St.
    Rancho Mirage, Ca. 92270
    June 9, 2009 all of your products were returned

• Mo
      9th of Jun, 2009

They will keep sending them. You need to cancel your credit card.