Resvpro.com / Rip off

1 3313 Kenilworth LaneKnoxville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8655244014

This is a really a bad encounter. I ordered a free sample that charged $3.58 handling charge. I now have a charge of $85.26 on my credit card and I cancelled before anything else was sent. But according to this company, you have to cancel the order before you even receive it! Because they will wait for your 10 day period to lapse before sending you the product. It's crazy. Please do not deal with this company!!!

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Jun, 2009

I had no idea that the company was going to charge the full 85.26 after 10 days and was in total shock when they sent me a bottle in thirty days for 85.26! What a scam!!! I contacted the company 1 866 982-5122. The person I spoke to said she would take me to the web site and walk me thru the terms I signed! She was very rude and said if I sent back the bottle I still would not get a refund but I could contact their legal department at 428 E Thunderbird Road #131 Phoenix 85022. She said she canceled my auto ship but since reading other complaint I canceled my card for security reasons! This was very misleading they used 60 minutes and well known broadcasting stations. Don't sign up!

• Ra
    Resvpro.com - scamming
    resvpro
    654 n.800 east #501 84660
    Spanish Fork
    Utah
    Phone: n/a
    resvpro.com

false advertisement, please go to site .
    they say you can get a free sample and all we have to do is pay
    the s/h charge of $3.95---------------- bull crap. I recieved my sample
    on the 9th of 07/2009 and on the 10th of 07/2009 they drafted
    $85.26 out of my checking acct. without my permission. therefor
    that caused my acct. to be overdrawn, with an additional charge of
    $39.00 for a total of $124.26. all for a small bottle of diet pills, that
    now after later reading the web, can cause a person to have sever health issues. this scam will be turn over to the attorneys. I want a refund and I WILL get some results. OPEHRA WINFERY AND BARBRA WALTERS SUCK.

• Kn
      11th of Jul, 2009

so whom do you call for them to stop stealing our money. Iam on a fixed income and I never ordered this stuff Iam 82 I don't need this crap...Judith

• Kn
      11th of Jul, 2009

You people keep me on hold for atleast an hour. I never said to steal my money off my credit card. You people need to credit me 40.80 from 5/08 reference #7458045421VHN4DQE 1-866-646-1006 boggis number. Then on 5/21 #74580454F1VV78ZS1 $2.04, 05/21 #74580454F1VV78ZS9 $84.84, 05/21 #74580454F1VV78ZTT $1.99. I want my money BACK you Thieves...NOW I will contact the stolen credit card and frued buraues...Judith Arsenault. I give you people 1 week to give me back my money and take your Dr.OZ crap I don't want it never did

• Yo
      12th of Jul, 2009

Again, you failed to read the Terms and Conditions. Had you did before ordering a sample product online, you would not have been surprised by the charges and would have saved yourself a lot of grief.

Seriously, read the Terms and Conditions before ordering anything online. It's very important that you do.

you there mr. so called support
    you need to take your comments and lies and put them up there where the sun does not shine... sincerly, just another victim

• Am
      24th of Dec, 2010
    Resvpro.com - This is a huge rip-off, hold on to your wallet
    Resvpro.com
    resvpro.com

This is a huge rip-off. The web page says free sample, pay only for shipping. Well, what they really mean is pay for shipping, get another $85 bottle sent to you without asking and get charged $5.95 for an unwanted newsletter!!! I got the $85 refunded, but could not get the unwanted newsletter charge refunded. They said that I agreed to the newsletter when I agreed to the shipping charge.

WHAT A RIP OFF!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS.