ResVPro (456 Vital Health Systems) / They do not refund the money even when you return an unopened bottle

ResV Pro (456 Vital Health Systems)
These people are beyond belief! I spent the money twice to send the unopened product back! I read all of the details after they charged my account and had the worst time trying to get a supervisor on the phone to get an RMA form that they require to accompany your return. The supervisor told me they do not have RMA forms; only numbers. I created my own RMA form so they could not say it wasn't with the product. However, he gave me the wrong address, state, et. al. The package was undeliverable the first time and I got it back. I am so livid with this company it is beyond belief. Now, I have documentation that the product was returned a week ago and they are telling me to check my email to find out about the refund. When I go to their website to inquire, they have no records of anything.

Where do we go from here????

D  12th of Jul, 2009 by
for those that don't know where to go for the information, here it is:

ResV Pro customers can go to resvpro.com and scroll to the bottom for the links.

AUTO-SHIPMENT: ResV Pro offers consumers the opportunity to try a free trial sample of their product (just pay a small shipping and handling fee) before the consumer commits to enrolling in the monthly auto-shipment program. As clearly stated in the Terms of the Trial Offer, which terms every consumer must agree to before ordering the product, the consumer agrees to a 10 day product trial period, beginning on the day the trial is ordered, to try the product.

NOT SATISFIED: In the event a consumer is dissatisfied with the trial product or if for any reason does not wish to be auto-enrolled in the monthly shipment program, the consumer can easily and quickly cancel the program, with no further obligations, by going to the web page clearly posted on the actual product label, where the consumer can cancel the auto-shipment program online or cancel by calling the customer support number provided on the web page.

DID NOT READ: In the event a consumer failed to read the terms of the program or if the consumer forgot to cancel in a timely manner or for any other reason, the consumer can simply return the product, in accordance with the posted return policy, for a full refund--no questions asked!
A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
The response to the complaint is a load of crap!

I tried to send back product but they told me that I could not send it back for a refund and would not give me a return authorization. I asked to speak to someone in charge and was told that I could not. When I asked for the name of the President or CEO I was asked for my account number and asked for the purpose of my call...when I told them I wanted to talk to the president they told me to go to the website for that information and, no surprise, there's no such information on the website. I demanded my money back and said I would remain on the phone until they do so but they were extremely discourteous and said I would be charged for the cal...even though it's not possible.

I spoke to my VISA company and they told me to change my number immediately to avoid further charges even though I had cancelled my shipments.

DO NOT...I REPEAT...DO NOT EVER order anything from this company!!!
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I think it would help and clear up a few issues if you read the return policy in the terms and conditions for the product you purchased. There are a lot of these companies with the same product so it is easily confused. One website is resvpro.com that has a link at the bottom of the page with the terms and conditions.