Resveratrol & Ultra Cleanse / Un-Authorized Charges

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138, 992-6556, 866-581-7541, 866-660-492-6030

As others have noted these products and the SWM labs are SCAMMERS. the Customer Assistance line is a joke; as the Resveratrol product is apparently billed as Ultra cleanse, but they are told to note that they do not service Ultra cleanse.
The products were ordered on my card, apparently by some jokester, who sent it to my address and had the product listed in pseudonyms for my name and an email that sounds like an April Fools joke. Question is how did they get my address, card number and name???
I have reported it to my credit Card, and to several other sites and Scam Alerts.

Comments

• Ka
      24th of Oct, 2009

yeah i was told i was get a discount with them and they had charged me double the price if i was any one else i would not recommend any one to buy their tablets they are conns.

• Em
      25th of Oct, 2009

My wife fell for their phone sales call, and ordered the free bottle of Reservatrol for freight only of $1.95 which has to be paid for with your credit card. All of a sudden we start getting bottles of other items along with the Reservatrol, and they are charging your credit card $85 a month. Because of the billing, a couple of months go by before you know you have been charged. By calling them and trying to be civil is fruitless, because you have been scammed. The only thing I know to do is close your credit card account and get new cards. You are a bigger fool than my wife if you believe them, because you have been warned!!