Resveratrol UltraCharging my credit card without permission

S Review updated:

I ordered Resveratrol Ultra from a company in Hollywood, Fl 33020
They gave me a date to cancel any further orders and I did so. Today they sent more of the "Free Trial" order and charged my account without permission. I called the number listed on their brochure, [protected] and was on hold for one hour and never spoke to any representative. Their recorded message directed me to www.assistmyorder.com, where I could live chat with a representation, so I went to online, only to find that there was no Resveratrol rep. or web page for Resveratrol. The bottle of pills was delivered to my home address with the following information on the box: 3007 Greene St.; Hollywood, Fl [protected]. I will go to the post office and return to sender tomorrow, but I wanted to report this company for Theft by Credit Card. Perhaps it will stop others from ordering from them. I will call my credit card and have it stopped as well.
Sunny N. Pawlik

• J
      Aug 19, 2009

The exact same thing happen to me. I ordered a trial and they charged my credit card twice. WHen you call and try to cancel no one ever answers phone. The box comes with no paper work what so ever and there is no way to cancel unless you call your credit card company. They charge your credit card every 2 weeks. This is the biggest scam ever!!!

Aug 19, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I can't get a hold of anyone at the #866k-992-6556 or on line.

Aug 19, 2009

Exact thing has happened to me. In addition the charge which came thru the credit card had all sorts of "foreign processing fees" included.
    This is a major scam which needs to be addressed!

I had cancled my original order 2 weeks before I received my
    2d order. I suppose I will have to take it up with my credit
    card company. I have waited 2 hours on the phone to try and
    get in touch with them.
    To No avail!!!

Cynthia l. Weichsel

They are Horrible!!!

Aug 19, 2009

SAME THING BUT I LET IT GO FOUR MONTHS AND OUT 4OO. OR MORE !!! HOLY COW !! CANCELLING MY CARD NOW !!

Aug 20, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I'm going to report this to the Florida Attorney General.

Aug 20, 2009

Same thing here - it's a scam and reporting this to Florida Attorney general.

Aug 20, 2009

I HAD ORDER TO TRIAL PRODUCTS FROM THEM FOR THE AMOUNT OF .99 CENTS, AND THEN I WAS DOING MY ONLINE BANKING AND NOTICE WERE THEY HAD TAKEN $87.14 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON (2) DIFFERENT TIMES, AN ALSO TAKEN OUT SOME INTERNATIONAL CHARGES, THIS HAS HAPPEN TO ME TWICE AND THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO GO TO THE BANK AND SIGN A DISPUTE FORM AND THEY HAD TO ORDER ME A NEW CARD, AND YOU BETTER HAVE LOTS OF TIME TO HOLD BECAUSE IT TAKES FOR EVERY TO GET A OPERATOR ON THE LINE TO HELP YOU AND THEN THE ARE VERY RUDE, I THINK THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF LEFT AND RIGHT.

Aug 20, 2009

I tried to go on line - but you need a password that they said they sent. I couldn't find anything in my e-mail... but it may have gotten deleted if it showed up in SPAM.
    I did - finally - get through to someone on the phone after being told by 3 people that they would help me. I was told I had 2 weeks to cancel and didn't. I rec'd 2 bottles & will keep them, but have found the same type of stuff in liquid form at Sam's or Costco for $20.00 - it does work but I can't take 2 doses a day.
    I wonder if Dr. Oz will get involved even if he doesn't have a relationship with them it's looks bad.

Aug 20, 2009

Same situation as above ordered a sample for .99 and would have 30 days to try it before they would charge for additional shipments and then i could cancel if wasn't happy with product. They have already started charging me for a double order at 87.14 which is more than i want to spend. No paperwork no answer when i try to call and website was same situtation. All operators are busy. This is a scam so be aware. I am going to be canceling my card but still have to dispute the charges while i am out over $170.00. Very upsetting and i"ve learned a big lesson. This was linked to a CBS website and mentioned Dr. OZ also. Using the names Resveratrol Ultra & Res V Max.

Aug 24, 2009

I canceled my account after "trial offer" bottle of Resveratrol Ultra was received. My account was charged - not the $0.99 stated in the "free trial" - but $1.95 & three other minor charges (my bank called to verify the charges; I said that I had placed the order but the charge should have been $0.99). Two days ago, a second bottle of Resveratrol Ultra was received. I called the number on the bottle and got, basically, a "I can't hear you" message and was finally given to a supervisor who then told me to call back - and hung up!
    I am deeply disappointed because this product was advertised as "approved" by Fox News, CNN and all the other major news outlets. I have learned my lesson!!!

Aug 24, 2009

It's me again, Sunny - many of you have called me from all over the US. I decided some legal authority should help us, and today called the Hollywood, Florida Police Department. I was told by an investigating Officer that The Florida Department of Law Enforcement served a warrant on the Greene Street address and the building is now empty. They said these people could be any where and suggested that I call the FBI since the calls I've received are from all over the United Stated. I did call the FBI computer crimes Division, got a recording - wouldn't you know it, but will continue to pursue it. I suggest you all do the same. My Case # with the Florida Police Department is #R3309-26480, and the number is [protected]. I spoke to Officer Bowles, the Cheif there is
    Chadwick Wagner and his Secretary is Chris. I give this information because all of us have a Hollywood, Fl address and so it originated there. You know how the buck can get passed around, so if enough of us complain, maybe they will call the FBI. :)
    Officer Bowles did give me some good information, however. He said we should all cancel our credit cards and that the credit card companies can and should do this. It's our right to close these accounts and get new account numbers to stop responsibility for these charges. I'm going to do it. Hope you will too.
    Sunny P.

• A
      Aug 27, 2009

Go to www.IC3.gov to file a complaint against RESVERA. And or in your local phone book under STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICES look for CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPT OF

• W
      Aug 29, 2009

Happened to me also. Im on the phone as i type changing my credit card number now. Also calling my local government!

Sep 06, 2009

I, too, have been scammed by Resveratrol Ultra, Acai Berry Detox, and Life Cleanse. My bank reclaimed my money and I completed a Notice of Electronic Fund Transfer Dispute Form. This is a holiday weekend, b ut I will contact the Florida Police Dept. Tuesday and make a report with them. Thank you Suny for this info.

Sep 21, 2009

I am mortified, I fell victim to the same exact story, I am still fighting it, I had to change my credit card number, and after speaking to a representitive four different ones, speaking with an accent from a middle eastern country, 2 of which said I would be refunded and 2 of which basically said I was out of luck.The continue sending the product, but the Postal worker is a friend, and has been documenting and directly sending the product back, when I spoke Resveratol moments ago, he said they are not getting the packages back, This company is a lie, I'm so upset, I heard of this company by Dr. Oz, through the Oprah program. I am most certainly forwarding this page, as well as telling her my story. sighned So Frustrated

Sep 21, 2009

So I found this extremely interesting, this was my firts account with this sort of situation, and I truly hope they bust this company.

Sep 21, 2009

I am now the newest targetof this RESVERATROL fraud scam! They are the worst ### on the earth.I call on everyone who has been ripped off by this group of frauds to call ansd write the F.B.I., The Flordia staste General, Your state attorney general, and the federal trade commission, Even the Department of Defence, and Homeland Security, These People are FININCIAL TERRORISTS.we NEED THE ENTIRE WRATH OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO COME DOWN ON THESE PEOPLE AND THERE AFFILIATES AROUND THE WORLD, AND MAKE IT KNOWN UNIVERSALY, THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL NOT TOLLERATE THISTYPE OF TERRORISM WITH-IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. REMEMBER WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE.

• M
      Nov 03, 2009

I too have fallen victim to this unscrupulous company. Unauthorized charging to my credit card, when I rang to complain, I was told that the order cannot be cancelled, EVER. Lol, Yeh right, I have cancelled my credit card, and will never ever buy anything online from overseas ever again. The most unfortunate part of all this is that I really liked the product, they could not be content with charging me legitimately, so they have lost my business totally.

Mar 02, 2010

The exact same thing happen to me. I ordered a trial and they charged my credit card twice. This is from Hollywood Fl 3302. I try to cancel but to no avail, finally I call them and Ask for the product and the "supervisor" told htey couldn't do anything about that. Now I have neither the money or the product.
    CG