Resveratrol Ultra / Barry Folgers Inc / THERE IS NO TRIAL PERIOD

1 3007 Greene StHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-992-6556

I ordered Reservatrol Ultra after reading about it online and thought it sounded great. There was a 15 day trail period and all you have to pay is 99cents for shipping. I ordered the product on 7/17/09 and was charged $0.99 7/21/09 . Fine. Then I started receivng all kinds of telemarketing calls from a company that reffered to me purchasing the Resveratrol Ultra, so they obviously sell your contact information. Well I still have not recieved the product and then was charged $87.13 on 8/4/09 still no product. So I called and asked them to credit me back. They said well I am past my "TRIAL PERIOD" how can I be past a trial period if I have never recieved the product. This is a total scam, and they know it. They have their people trained to tell you this, and they call it a trial period but what it should be is a shipping time. There is no such thing as a trial period with this company. If you want to be charged the money over and over and not get any product, then this is the palce for you. Nothing but a SCAM!

Ma

Comments

Ma
  4th of Aug, 2009

It is a total scam, I agree...it happened to me too

Je
  4th of Aug, 2009

I put in a complaint on monday regarding this same thing. It was ordered on 7/18 and never recd. I then got it last night 8/3 !They hit my credit card for 87.13 on 8/1. I called them to complain and they said it was shipped on 7/19 and it is the postal service. I did some research on them and found this is their normal way to do business. The idiots have the package scanned and I when I brought it to the post office to return with the RMA they finally gave me - the scan showed it was mailed on 7/30! Of coarse you can return it within the 14 days. You don't have it to return. This company needs to stop immediately. Isn't using the US pOstal Service for a scam considered wire fraud?

Ch
  5th of Aug, 2009

Yes, I agree! This Barry Foldgers gave the impression that there was a free trail offer and it is not free he stole $175.13 from my daughters child suppoprt account! I spoke with Jerson and a supervisor who's name is Shina. Both were very rude and non concerned since they had already ripped me off for the product ant the tune of $175.13. ***DON'T TRY THIS PRODUCT*******

Ci
  6th of Aug, 2009

Uggghhhh!!! I am so ticked off right now, I just hung up with Mr. Barry Folgers customer service department. I was totally scammed too. He stole $163.73 from my checking and I still don't have the product either. WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT? ISN'T THERE ANY LEGAL RECOURSE?

Br
  18th of Aug, 2009

The same thing happened to me and as I a typing this comment, once again I am on an indefinite hold with this company and they charged my cc 5 times and I have yet to see any of the product or my koney back, where I essed up is that I submitted my prepaid card number and now I have to write my cc comaony a desoute letter in order to get the money back. This is a real scam, and I intend to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well as contact a consumer attorney this is ridiculous. Thank alot Oprah and Dr. Oz, I would have never been intersted in this stuff if I had not seen the advertisement on Ophra's website.
I am mad as hell about this whole thing.