Resveratrol system BFT / No product received but billed

1 Hollywood, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered their Resveratrol System BFT . They said it would take from 1-2 weeks to receive it. After the 10th day of my trial, they charged my credit card $139.97, but I never received the product. I have tried to call them, but only get their answering service, these people are frauds and I am alerting my bank to their scam.

Comments

• At
      9th of Aug, 2009

Same problem here, I called for days and just wasted my cell-phone minutes. Jose Montoya El Paso Tx

• Ba
      14th of Aug, 2009

i totally agree. i ordered the online free product and 7 days passed and they still haven't send the product. i called in immediately to cancel whatever subscription they gonna make me subscribe to when the 10 days come. it was horrible. they made u wait for 5-8 minutes before someone get the line. there were static and loud noises of people in the back that you cant hear anything. the customer supports were rude as well because when you calls in to cancel they make excuses and then they hung up on you in the middle of the conversation. i had to call 5-7 times before they actually cancel in because each time they keep hung up on me. the last girl that i called was so rude. i wanted to ask if they make any other charges to my account and asked her several questions and she kept giving me attitude and then surprise she hung up before i finished. UGH! never order these damn free trial online it is a nightmare.