resveratrol/sky berry cleanse / debit/credit fraud

1 3007 Greene St.Hollywood,FL.33020FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-220-9825

I ordered a .99 cent sample and was billed $87.13 three times in one month! when I tried to call their toll free # I waited up to 45 minutes for a customer rep only to be disconnected within seconds of hearing a human voice.I tried again and again over a period of a month to no avail, Several times I could hear other people placing and confirming orders as if on a conference call, but they couldn't hear me.it was very odd to say the least, I even caught most of a womans credit card # as she gave it to the man on the other end!!!
THIS COMPANY IS COMMITTING FRAUD !I COMPLAINED TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AT TOLL FREE [protected] THEY HEARD MY COMPLAINT, TOOK MY INFO AND ASSIGNED ME A FILE # THEY SAID IF ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ARE RECEIVED A CLASS ACTION SUIT WOULD BE BROUGHT AND I WOULD BE NOTIFIED AS A PARTICIPANT.
MAKE THAT CALL !!!

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Jul, 2009

This company is a scam, as noted above from a previous similar incident I okayed the 0.99 s/h charge only, then when I got the product 8 days later I looked up the ingredients and decided not to take it so in order to return the product you have to call there billing dept @ 866-955-8531 to get a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number to send the package back based on there Refund and Exchange policy but the issue is after 11 min of waiting on hold the phone call is disconnected, I called 3 numbers total, the one above and also 800-223-6572 and 800-219-5111 with NO LUCK. I filed a fraud claim with my bank since the debt my account $87.13 on the 15th day of the original order, I called for 17 days straight multiple times a day with no luck. My bank is investigating them and I did call the Fraud Trade Commission as listed from a previous post so PLEASE lets stop this company from continue to doing this and lets report it to the FTC, it causes to many issues not to mention I had to cancel my VISA to avoid any further charges. RESVERATROL ULTRA IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY THERE PRODUCT.